Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For sale sign

Started by italianhog, September 11, 2005, 08:27:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

italianhog

How bout we all drive around NWA and get home for sale signs, and put them in HDN's front yard like they did on the movie Radio  LOL....with special emphasis on Lindsey & Associates signs.....lol

SloppinItandLovnIt

Thats funny, how about you guys all sell your houses and move to Kansas or Missouri where you can actually see a struggling football program in its finest hour.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

RebelliousHog

I think criticism is OK. I think putting signs on somebodies yard is akin to burning crosses on a black mans yard.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

italianhog

maintube...im talking about a football game, NOT racism, and anyone caomparing the two is an idiot.....as for watching a struggling football team in their finest hour , I watched one last night in person in their "finest" 3.5 hours

Philip Seaton

Quote from: maintube on September 11, 2005, 09:30:51 am
I think criticism is OK. I think putting signs on somebodies yard is akin to burning crosses on a black mans yard.

I agree. Joking or not. Regardless of what does as a coach, his family does not need to put up with it. They weren't on the sidelines last night. Now, if you take about 20 or 30  of those things and put them up in front the Broyles Complex then you have something.