Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Herring for Head Coach, Malzahn for OC.

Started by Hogger, September 11, 2005, 02:57:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogger

Lando Calrissian

Malzahn's offensive input (whether he's OC or not) would be a welcome asset to the Hog football program at this point.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

mikeirwin

Quote from: Lando Calrissian on September 11, 2005, 03:02:13 am
Malzahn's offensive input (whether he's OC or not) would be a welcome asset to the Hog football program at this point.
Malzahn was on the sidelines tonight. I saw him several times. When they took those three (sorry, four) unsuccessful cracks at the goal line he seemed confused. Like, WHAT IS THAT ? Of course I am not a mind reader. Maybe he just ate a bad taco.

Hogger

Quote from: mikeirwin on September 11, 2005, 03:07:07 am
Malzahn was on the sidelines tonight. I saw him several times. When they took those three (sorry, four) unsuccessful cracks at the goal line he seemed confused. Like, WHAT IS THAT ? Of course I am not a mind reader. Maybe he just ate a bad taco.
Quote from: mikeirwin on September 11, 2005, 03:07:07 am

hehehe!!!

Lando Calrissian

*sarcasm* We can't hire Malzahn because he's a high school coach that doesn't know anything about football *end sarcasm*

In a sick way, I love the idea that Malzahn was on the sidelines cringing...because I think (obviously I can't prove it) that the guy had about 100 different ideas how to SCORE (which of course is the entire POINT when your team is on offense).
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

lunchbox72703

i have a senaky suspiscion that Malzahn is coming to the UofA eventually, i dunno when though, and this is a gut feeling only!!!!

RebelliousHog

No to Herring. The days of the overly abusive coaching style is long gone. Herring is a throwback.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Macgyver_Hawg

If Frank leaves White will promote Bev Lewis as men's AD.

hangfifty

Quote from: HoopHog on September 11, 2005, 03:36:54 am
We should all resign ourselves to the fact that Frank Broyles is going to survive to become the oldest living man on the face of the earth and is never going to leave the UofA...even at age 125. We are going to be sucked even further into the vortex of mediocrity until we are champions of nothing but failure.

Hello, Joe Paterno

Macgyver_Hawg

We lost to Vanderbilt at home last night.  White has the upper hand this time around and some key people are no longer on the advisory board.

Macgyver_Hawg

White kept Broyles from firing Nolan the first time.

TulsaHogFan

Where can i find a pic of Gus?  I was pretty close to the sideline and wanted to see if i recognized him from last night.  I would love to have his HONEST impressions of the game last night.  I would love to get an off the record take from his experience.

SuthrnFballer15

September 11, 2005, 06:43:17 pm #12 Last Edit: September 11, 2005, 06:45:16 pm by SuthrnFballer15
Herring can coach a defense, if not then why was N C State ranked no.1 in defense last year , it comes down to the fact that you cant coach what you dont have. We dont have a breakout defense like all the hype said we did. YOU want a NEW Head Coach you go to Springdale and you tell Butch Davis we want him to take over the hogs and take the new SEC whipping boy status off our state that Vandy so graciously gave us.  :razorback:
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

pfrg999

Gus will Be The New OC next Year... He is waiting for this years Senior Class to be finished...and then the Offer will be made.... "I swear to to God he will Man" "and I'll tell it to his face" Donnie Baker
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!