Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ga vs Fla

Started by PORKULATOR, February 14, 2018, 10:03:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Ga got to close for comfort with an 11-0 run so the officials stepped in. They have every time the Dawgs made a run. Ugly

And there's an idiot Gator fan that is right by the mic... Reminds me of WooooooooooOooo girl from the Hog football games this year. They should both moved to a deserted island.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

Y'all were just saying at how bad Georgia was too. They are about to win in Overtime at Gainesville!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PORKULATOR

Plus... K. Allen has walked A LOT with all call. Took 1 step, did a staggered jump stop, then 2 steps... About 4 and a half steps all together, in OT no less, and of course... NO CALL.

GA is gonna beat em anyway.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Letsroll1200

Dwight_K_Shrute

Started watching this game at the tail end of regulation and then watched entire OT.  Very glad GA won and obviously makes our win against them on the road look much better.  Nice win for Vandy against MSU as well. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.