Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

21 Pages of Stuff on here.........

Started by BR, February 26, 2016, 11:28:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

February 26, 2016, 11:28:55 am Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:20:09 pm by BR
We have about 10 or so cooks that try to contribute...   We need some people to help out... The MODS on this page are killing it, they have started 4 threads out of 21 pages....   Cook on people, bring it.... Show us what you got....   Go back thru the 21 pages, their is some Great Food that has been Posted on here...
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

PorkRinds

Hey I went through great lengths to get the pics of my tri tip cook from my phone to here.  For some reason new iphones don't like posting pics here.

BR

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 26, 2016, 11:35:40 am
Hey I went through great lengths to get the pics of my tri tip cook from my phone to here.  For some reason new iphones don't like posting pics here.
You do awesome Brother, we just 100 more people helping us all out...

PorkRinds

Quote from: BR on February 26, 2016, 11:36:44 am
You do awesome Brother, we just 100 more people helping us all out...

Ain't that the truth!

Hog_Swanson

If I new how to transfer from my phone to HV, I would.  I take pictures of my food all the time.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

PharmacistHog

Set up a photobucket account. Drop you pics into photobucket then copy the link and paste them here.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on Yesterday at 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

BR

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on February 26, 2016, 03:43:40 pm
If I new how to transfer from my phone to HV, I would.  I take pictures of my food all the time.
Brother, we don't need the photos some much as Guys telling us How & What, they are cooking & making for awesome Food & Drinks.. 

BR

Quote from: BR on February 26, 2016, 03:49:17 pm
  Brother, we don't need the photos some much as Guys telling us How & What, they are cooking & making for awesome Food & Drinks.. 
I've about just quit trying and using only my Facebook Food Page...

Boog41

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on February 26, 2016, 03:43:40 pm

Email them to yourself with your phone and then post them on HV from your pc.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Boog41 on February 26, 2016, 04:13:16 pm
Email them to yourself with your phone and then post them on HV from your pc.

This is the easiest way.

panhandlepig

I have never taken pictures of my food. Even if I did I wouldn't know how to begin to post the pics on here.  I'm making tenderloin filets in the cast iron skillet w bleu cheese and parsley butter, 2 pounds of steamed King crablegs, see salt encrusted baked potatoes, grilled fresh asparagus and a caprese salad. Oh, and homemade cocunut creme pie. All of this for my daughter's 20th birthday. Here's a hint for all parents...cook them good food their whole life and they will always come home!

I do appreciate this thread so very much. I've cooked numerous rercipies and have gotten so many helpful hints over the years..so thank you all.

PharmacistHog

If yall can recruit more folks I'll try to step up my game.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on Yesterday at 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.