Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaching Hot Seat

Started by parallaxpig, October 22, 2017, 08:48:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

Butch has pulled back in front and I think is pulling away for the victory............

http://coacheshotseat.com/
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

hogcard1964

Pork Twain

WTH...can Bret not even pull this one out?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hoglady

Quote from: Pork Twain on October 22, 2017, 08:57:49 am
WTH...can Bret not even pull this one out?

Give him time - he's still got more games to lose before the season's over.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ceegar

I think Odom is safe for another year.  I think Gus moves up after losses to GA and Bama
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

MissippHog

What cracks me up is several of the names on the hot seat are also mentioned as replacements for Bielema here.   ::)

Pork Ranger

I think Auburn would be foolish to oust GM

nwahogfan1

I agree with three out the top 5.   Kansas coach Beaty and Odom  get at least one more year.  But I am surprised by some. Like the BYU coach And Sumlin being that far down.  Gus seems to always be on the top 10 list. That must weigh on him so maybe he jumps if he wins 9 to a more stable place. 

I am curious who are the top 10 hottest coaches ready  to jump up to a higher paying job?

parallaxpig

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on October 22, 2017, 09:22:29 am
I think Auburn would be foolish to oust GM

Gus loses to BAMA, he be gone.......
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Paul

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ceegar on October 22, 2017, 09:03:11 am
I think Odom is safe for another year.  I think Gus moves up after losses to GA and Bama

Auburn may not get by aTm...
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber