Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction--Chalk up another loss in Baton Rouge

Started by harmonyhog, January 25, 2008, 08:35:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

harmonyhog

Hog bb is finished. No post season tournament. Forget it.
I predicted the last two losses, and sadly, I will be correct again.

These senior players, average at best, just don't care. Pel can't make them care.
Brady will have his team ready. Tigers win by 15.

gohogs13

40MINSOFHELL

Arkansas will win, after watching the 1992 classic game between ark vs. lsu in barnhill, i have a feeling we are going to win, damn that game got me pumped :D

booogaga

dude calm down. have have 13 wins. thats better than nolan and stan in there first seasons. we are doing ok. no one thought we were going to win a national championship this year.
GO HOGS!

Brand X Hog Fan

Dang, where's my pistol. I might as well cancel my DISH service and shoot myself in the head. Cheer up man! We will be ok!
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

booogaga

Quote from: Seahawk4ever on January 25, 2008, 09:17:38 pm
Dang, where's my pistol. I might as well cancel my DISH service and shoot myself in the head. Cheer up man! We will be ok!
no kidding
GO HOGS!

booogaga

Quote from: Ar_Hog on January 25, 2008, 09:48:21 pm
Fair weather fan!!!

I agree the team is not that good, but Geez don't give up so easily!!!

WPS! Beat the Frank out of LSwho...
+1 for you, return the favor.
GO HOGS!

razerbacker

Harmony hog, i looked at over 100 of your post, you predicted the hogs to lose in every game you posted on, in almost every sport. Basketball, Football, Baseball, and even track.. Is there some kind of joke or did you want them to lose, in everything? Also, LOL at your post about Dave Odom fighting for his job, 3 days before he retired.

reddogjcss

LSwho? we doing pretty good!!! and PEL is giving the PELLLLLL, I think after the last loss; they know he will not put up with less than there best effort. I do think the players are not giving there all every game but Pel is and I predict we beat LSwho?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Does somebody need their bobbie, or maybe they made in their diaper.

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hogtropolis™

LSU is horrible this year.

I say we win this one.

(but if we do lose, then look out, because it could get ugly.)

rude1

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on January 25, 2008, 09:03:28 pm
Arkansas will win, after watching the 1992 classic game between ark vs. lsu in barnhill, i have a feeling we are going to win, damn that game got me pumped :D
Unfortunately that was when we used to own them. If i recall correctly, Nolan never lost to those guys till Dale Browns last year, and that was when the program had began to slide under Nolan.

Rayzback

My wish list this weekend.....

Arkansas to pull off another road win over LSWho? Always..
Ole Miss win over Miss State, some one needs to knock them down.
Georgia over Tennessee, would make the loss to the Dogs not seem so bad.
Cocks to beat the Cats... it's just a Kentucky thing... could really care less.
The tide over Auburn, since I seem to want upsets through out the SEC :}
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HamShank

Quote from: harmonyhog on January 25, 2008, 08:35:59 pm

These senior players, average at best, just don't care. Pel can't make them care.

Well, if you are 100% for predicting the last two games then SURELY you're right about this one.  With your attitude, I bet you predicted us 0-18 right now.

All is loss.  Mors omnia vincit. 

Razorvet

We will pull this one out and win one that we shouldnt over the next three. Then we will lose to a team we should easily beat. Its the kind of inconsistant effort that will make a fan shoot himself. Not to mention a coach.

TMc

Ironhawg

I am a pessimist, especially when it comes to this team, but this is way past me!  I feel like calling the doc and getting a prescription for anti-depressants after reading this post.  After the last couple of games I decided either these players get it and start playing the way Pel thinks gives them the best chance to win, or they don't.  They're too inconsistent for me to get all wrapped around the axle about it.

hoosier

Troll!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hey, got any stock market picks?  Cars or movies to recommend?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

The Hawg Marshal

The_Bionic_Pig

You have been a member of Hogville for 2 years and have a little over 100 total post, that alone tells me you are a troll who picks the right opportunity to try to stir the pot.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

CurlyTail