Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs @ Tigers---Baton Rouge---GAME THREAD

Started by CurlyTail, January 26, 2008, 09:03:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballhogger14u

didn't see the game, who were the leading scorers?

WrigleyvilleHog

uhhh i was a redshirt when ...uhhh, i think we beat you coach.

CurlyTail

Rsvlhog

Quote from: preach33 on January 26, 2008, 10:54:23 pm
dad gum we need to close this one out

Now, I have noticed that all I have to do is login in and I get smited  - so let the on slaught begin. I guesse I have really ticked some of you guys off  - I don't know what for.

Don't sweat it bro. I have a groupie of smiters myself. Sometimes I get smited when I've been offline for days. I guess they search me down. Don't know why. +1 to you my friend.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

preach33

Good night guys, got to get ready for Sunday Services. Be blessed.

Ironhawg

Quote from: ballhogger14u on January 26, 2008, 10:59:59 pm
didn't see the game, who were the leading scorers?

Weems had 21, PBev 11, Ervin 10.

Golfer

Weems had 21 but I don't know how many Beverley had, but it was in double figures.

preach33

Quote from: Rsvlhog on January 26, 2008, 11:01:02 pm

Don't sweat it bro. I have a groupie of smiters myself. Sometimes I get smited when I've been offline for days. I guess they search me down. Don't know why. +1 to you my friend.

its because we are from Russellville - go CYCLONES

CurlyTail

Rayzback

It's nice to be 'kinda' pumped going into the Miss State game.....I hope the home court is packed and loud.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

mlloyd4

+1s. go get you some daily karma in the tavern! 
WPS

Rsvlhog

HoggyWayne

I +1 you and your avatar quite often. I'm not a smiter. I don't fart rainbows, I fart applauds.  :)

CurlyTail

Whaddya know, World Series of Poker up next on ESPN. Good lord, who the hell watches this over and over?

Rsvlhog

Quote from: HoggyWayne on January 26, 2008, 11:04:26 pm
I +1 you and your avatar quite often. I'm not a smiter. I don't fart rainbows, I fart applauds.  :)

Thanks. Back at you.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Nothin but hating from all the huggers.  They have nothing else to do right now.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

40MINSOFHELL

Quote from: Rayzback on January 26, 2008, 11:02:18 pm
It's nice to be 'kinda' pumped going into the Miss State game.....I hope the home court is packed and loud.

me too, but when was the last time that has happened??

HoggyWayne

Dwight_K_Shrute

anyone on the radio?  Can you hear the gregorian chanting in the background?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

3kgthog

Quote from: 40MINSOFPEL on January 26, 2008, 11:07:26 pm
me too, but when was the last time that has happened??

The Missouri game was pretty full.

Dwight_K_Shrute

It should be a good game and an entertaining game.  It's pivotal.  We used to own them here, even in Stan's first year when we sucked we beat them, but then he lost the next two years before splitting with them last year.

They haven't played in a hostile environment like BWA.  Their two road games have been against Bama and LSU.  We need it loud and proud.

SteveInArk

With MSU doing so well, BWA just might fill up... hope so...
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

40MINSOFHELL

well ill be there and i live across the state, so u can count on me being loud :D

three

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 26, 2008, 11:01:36 pm
Weems had 21, PBev 11, Ervin 10.

The stats I got, Weems 21 (2 in 2nd Half), Bev had 14 pts, 15 rebs...monster game...hit a three with 4:46 left to open up a 15-pt lead...basically clinched it

FYI, LSU is awful, but this is exactly the kind of road win this team needed...Maybe now they can start to BELIEVE they can win on the road.
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.