Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anywhere to watch game in Ft. Walton/ Destin area?

Started by ravmsem, September 17, 2011, 04:35:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ravmsem

Looking for somewhere to watch the Hogs while we are here on vacation. Go Hogs!

AllHog90

BUMP^

Probably going to be in the area Saturday. Any hogs gathering?

arkhogball

I live between Navarre and Gulf Breeze area, and when I want to go somewhere to watch a sporting event I find Buffalo Wild Wings to be the best place for me.  They have the most televisions.  Personally, I like to watch the Razorbacks in my home because I can make a total fool of myself.  Unfortunately I'm taking the family to Disney this weekend so I'll be watching on my cellphone app. 

In Fort Walton Beach there is a Buffalo Wild Wings on Eglin Ave.  With the interest in this game, I'm sure you will be able to convince the management to put it on the jumbo screen if you should choose to go there to see the game.

panhandlepig

There are a ton of Auburn fans down here so just about anywhere will have the game on. In Ft. Walton Beach, try HelenBack on Okaloosa Island, Santa Rosa Blvd or Anglers on the Island, Hwy 98. Depending on where you are staying, I'd watch as close to there as possible... I have watched many a game at those two spots, but prefer to be home when I watch a Hog Game. Have fun and GO HOGS.

AllHog90