Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Savage M42

Started by Hog_Swanson, December 15, 2016, 03:36:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog_Swanson

Do any of you have any real experience with this gun?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DeltaBoy

I used one that was 22 over 20 gauge and it was a solid gun.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HoGustav

Yes, I have one in 22 / 410. Good small game gun & critter dispatcher.
My brother has one in 30-30 / 20ga. He carries it when he might come across a turkey or a hog.

Hog_Swanson

I hear the gen II is coming out in January.  On that one, the break over hinge pin is removable so you can break it done and carry in your day pack.  I'm holding out for this one.

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

hoghappy

I am a fan of
Savage arms.

pigture perfect

Does t have the Accu-trigger?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: pigture perfect on December 24, 2016, 12:28:41 am
Does t have the Accu-trigger?
The gen 1, no.  I'm doing a quick search to see if I can find anything on the gen II.  I'll let you know if I find anything.

DeltaBoy

Our Neighbor had the 30/30 over 20 gauge and it was his deer rifle. I wish I was able to buy it off him.