Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How can you not be excited about Bball? TV Schedule is awesome

Started by HogBaptist, October 28, 2007, 09:59:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBaptist

After the exhibition games, we have every game except for like 3 on TV!!!  That's freaking awesome!!

JHGiunta

Quote from: HogBaptist on October 28, 2007, 09:59:52 pm
After the exhibition games, we have every game except for like 3 on TV!!!  That's freaking awesome!!

I just now ordered ESPN Full Court. Can't wait. I just hope they don't black out any games.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/teamsched?teamId=8

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: JHGiunta on October 29, 2007, 11:00:17 am
Quote from: HogBaptist on October 28, 2007, 09:59:52 pm

I just now ordered ESPN Full Court. Can't wait. I just hope they don't black out any games.

http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/teamsched?teamId=8

You live in Cabot. The heavy majority of games should be available to you for basic rates through ARSN, LFS, etc.

http://www.hogwired.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&KEY=&SPID=2421&SPSID=30748
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

booogaga

i really think this will be a fun season. i seriously think we can win 24 or 25 games this year.
GO HOGS!

coach, my back hurts

All of our national tv games are on the road.  The tournament and 3 or 4 other games.  We only get freakin LFS for home games. (Is it me or does LFS appear to be vidoe taped with a hand-held, home video camera?)

Even the CBS games are road games.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: booogaga on October 29, 2007, 01:26:29 pm
i really think this will be a fun season. i seriously think we can win 24 or 25 games this year.

I say 28-30. This is our year. Great players (depth on the bench as well) + Great Coach!
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

dotnet

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on October 29, 2007, 05:34:37 pm
Quote from: booogaga on October 29, 2007, 01:26:29 pm

I say 28-30. This is our year. Great players (depth on the bench as well) + Great Coach!

I think this can happen.  Though, even if it does I don't think it says too much.  Our schedule is pretty easy. I think a pretty good team (as opposed to really good or great) can win all but 4-5 games on our schedule if things go right for them.

booogaga

i hate LFS the picture quality is horrible. you can barely make out  the palyers numbers. in a world turning hi def it is amazing to me that they dont at least attempt to make a stride in that direction.
GO HOGS!