Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

nm

Started by Pignominious, October 27, 2007, 10:30:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pignominious

nm
October 27, 2007, 10:30:42 am Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 01:03:34 pm by BearclawHogs44
nm
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Omahabound

Glad to hear he has a good personality.

Carrmaduke

What is their  :razorback: curfew?  ???

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on October 27, 2007, 10:30:42 am
Pretty funny story actually.  I am a member of one of the fraternity row fraternities and one of our members is good friends with CT.  At about three o'clock in the morning I hear a bunch of people talking outside my door, so being curious I threw on a shirt and opened my door.  As I did so Charles Thomas nearly fell on me because he was autographing the basketball poster outside my door!  He is a really good guy and he sounded like he had a lot of fun last night.  He was talking trash about stuffing Pel.

Coach Pel annouced after the game the Charles Thomas would be suspended for the block shot......it was pretty funny stuff.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

bd93

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on October 27, 2007, 03:15:14 pm
Quote from: BearclawHogs44 on October 27, 2007, 10:30:42 am
Pretty funny story actually.  I am a member of one of the fraternity row fraternities and one of our members is good friends with CT.  At about three o'clock in the morning I hear a bunch of people talking outside my door, so being curious I threw on a shirt and opened my door.  As I did so Charles Thomas nearly fell on me because he was autographing the basketball poster outside my door!  He is a really good guy and he sounded like he had a lot of fun last night.  He was talking trash about stuffing Pel.

Coach Pel annouced after the game the Charles Thomas would be suspended for the block shot......it was pretty funny stuff.

Haha... good stuff.

I'm so freakin' ready for basketball!!!! WPS

jschulte

yea, I have a quite afew friends who have hung out with thomas, hes a real friendly guy, as well as fun (so they say).