Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My report on the red white game...

Started by ballinhog, October 27, 2007, 09:08:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinhog

October 27, 2007, 09:08:59 am Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:11:38 am by ballinhog
hopefully it wont be the exact same thing as everyone else's...I wasnt really paying that close attention to any individual's so ill do the best I can haha

Steven Hill: Looked like he always does on D,blocked a few of shots and made it very hard for the white team to get anything inside

Thomas: Was pretty much a beast inside..scored when he wanted to looked like he was having fun..blocked a shot from Pel which led to Pel pushing him (gotta control those emotions on the court Pel  ;D)

Patsa: Im very excited about him last night he was abt 4-6 on 3's...6-6 on free throws and made 2 nice passes and played weems pretty tough on D..very glad we got him now

Hunter: Was really feeling it last nite made 4 3's i think...stayed around the 3 point line pretty much all nite

Welsh: Didnt really notice him much..took a few 3's...was pretty much trying to set up teammates

Townes: was really struggling to score with Hill guarding him but was very aggressive and kept battling all nite and looked to be having fun...at the tip off he gave a Hill a big hug at center court and laid his head on Hill's chest for a few seconds which drew a big awwwwwwww from the crowd...real soft mushy moment haha

Britt: Didnt stand out much til the end and he caught fire as the white team was attempting a comeback and hit some big 3's...looked like he wanted it in crunch time

Weems: Kept the white team in the game..scored alot of points maybe around 16-20 dont really know..looked like he was 100%

Sanchez:Looked uncomfortable with the ball in his hands but really battled on the glass and looked like a warrior

white walk-on: hit a couple 3's

Pelphrey: 2 or 3 nice no looks...1-3 from downtown and 1 airball which drew the aiirrrrball chant lol..a couple rebounds..a step slow by SEC standards,ok maybe 3 or 4 steps slow...pulled himself immediately after hitting a 3 lol he just went and sit down

overall it was exciting and we was without p-bev, ervin,rakestraw, and mike wash so I think we have a very good team!!

Hogtropolis™

How many people were there last night?

Omahabound

Quote from: ballinhog on October 27, 2007, 09:08:59 am
hopefully it wont be the exact same thing as everyone else's...I wasnt really paying that close attention to any individual's so ill do the best I can haha

Steven Hill: Looked like he always does on D,blocked a few of shots and made it very hard for the white team to get anything inside

Thomas: Was pretty much a beast inside..scored when he wanted to looked like he was having fun..blocked a shot from Pel which led to Pel pushing him (gotta control those emotions on the court Pel  ;D)

Patsa: Im very excited about him last night he was abt 4-6 on 3's...6-6 on free throws and made 2 nice passes and played weems pretty tough on D..very glad we got him now

Hunter: Was really feeling it last nite made 4 3's i think...stayed around the 3 point line pretty much all nite

Welsh: Didnt really notice him much..took a few 3's...was pretty much trying to set up teammates

Townes: was really struggling to score with Hill guarding him but was very aggressive and kept battling all nite and looked to be having fun...at the tip off he gave a Hill a big hug at center court and laid his head on Hill's chest for a few seconds which drew a big awwwwwwww from the crowd...real soft mushy moment haha

Britt: Didnt stand out much til the end and he caught fire as the white team was attempting a comeback and hit some big 3's...looked like he wanted it in crunch time

Weems: Kept the white team in the game..scored alot of points maybe around 16-20 dont really know..looked like he was 100%

Sanchez:Looked uncomfortable with the ball in his hands but really battled on the glass and looked like a warrior

Pelphrey: 2 or 3 nice no looks...1-3 from downtown and 1 airball which drew the aiirrrrball chant lol..a couple rebounds..a step slow by SEC standards,ok maybe 3 or 4 steps slow...pulled himself immediately after hitting a 3 lol he just went and sit down

overall it was exciting and we was without p-bev, ervin,rakestraw, and mike wash so I think we have a very good team!!

25 regular season wins, Im pumped about this team!!!!!

labb

You probably ought to go check the box score on Towns and Welsh....I do believe that Towns had something like 21 in the 1st half.

Sow’sEar

Quote from: ballinhog on October 27, 2007, 09:08:59 am

+1 thanks for the report.

dotnet

Thanks for the attempt at reporting. 

ballinhog

Quote from: dotnet on October 28, 2007, 09:14:22 am
Thanks for the attempt at reporting. 

Yea it was an attempt I guess..I say Townes and Welsh didnt do much then I look in the paper and they both had big nights lol..thats why my first paragraph was an important part of the report, about me not really paying attention so there!  :)