Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steven Hill...

Started by FootballHog, October 26, 2007, 04:29:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FootballHog

Will average 20 points, 10 rebounds, and 6 blocks a game.

There, I said it.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: FootballHog on October 26, 2007, 04:29:00 pm

There, I said it.

Id be cool with 10 points 6 boards and 3 blocks a game.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on October 26, 2007, 04:29:50 pm
and you are a fool

never hurts to be a little overly optimistic.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 26, 2007, 04:31:15 pm

There, I said it.

Id be cool with 10 points 6 boards and 3 blocks a game.

getting warmer..........
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 26, 2007, 04:31:56 pm
Quote from: clifflee4mvp on October 26, 2007, 04:29:50 pm
and you are a fool

never hurts to be a little overly optimistic.

Oh believe me, I would love to see it, but I have been on the front row every game since he was a freshman and while I have seen flashes of brilliance, I have also seen his hook shot. 20 points in one game would be a career high (I'm pretty sure, not positive) the only way he gets 20 points is if he has 9 dunks and 8 free throw attempts.

Sow’sEar

great presence on defense, but not a chance to average 20.  A lot of superstar offensive college players don't even average 20 points per game, the games are too short.  I dont see Hill doing it.  I say about 8pts. per game would be good for him.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Lulu Hog on October 26, 2007, 05:35:35 pm
great presence on defense, but not a chance to average 20.  A lot of superstar offensive college players don't even average 20 points per game, the games are too short.  I dont see Hill doing it.  I say about 8pts. per game would be good for him.

Big Nasty didnt even average 20 ppg his last season here.

HardKnockBlu

Hill is just not that guy and probably never will be. As long as he keeps blocking shots and does a good job rebounding the ball he is o.k. with me. Dikembe Mutumbo was never much of a scorer but ended up being an 8 time all star and 4 time defensive player of the year. Look to Townes for the offense. If he can average 17-18 points a game, we are one of the top teams in the country. Due to coach Pelphrey's new offense and Hill's ability to run the floor, I see no reason for him not to average at least 10 points a game.

mbgrulz

hill will average more than last year because he runs the floor so well. those 2ndary break alley-oop dunks will be a lot more common.

its not like he is going to come out and be a guy who has low block moves or anything.

rebounds and run outs will continue to the the way he scores. with an uptempo system, there will simply be more of those chances.

WBOBO

I agree with the above post on 8 pts a game on Mr Hill.

Michael Washington is who I'm really
intrigued with.  The way this young man came on last year was awesome.  If Pel can
shore this guy up, we could have a Winna Winna Chicken Dinna!!!!!

Anyone agree with me or am I just looking at fools gold?
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

FootballHog

Oops....typo...I meant Vincent Hunter ;)

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Will average 20 hair-fixings, 10 fall-on-the-floors, and 6 bricks a game.

There, I said it.

Fixed it for ya.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Dr Swineglove

I hate to say it, but IMO, Hill still has a long way to go to prove he can average double figures on the offensive end of the court.  He's unstoppable on defense, mind you, but he hasn't show any offensive consistency for the last three years now.  Let's hope this year is different...
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

hogfan98

if hill does that, he's next years #1 draft pick.