Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does any one know a good way to get the basketball players autographs.

Started by Olhickory, October 26, 2007, 01:02:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Olhickory

I am wanting to get a basketball signed for my Son.  I went to BWA a couple of weeks ago to the fan autograph session and got everyone to sign it but 4 players.  I'm so excited about hawg-ball and I wanted to get these last 4 signatures and have my son's first Christmas present be a complete Arkansas basketball.  Any suggestions?

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

hogfan7459

When I was a young lad, I would hang out and wait for the players outside the locker room after the game.  I got most of the team that way after a couple games.  I am not sure if you can even get close to the locker room anymore though.   

Olhickory

booogaga

back in the mid 90's when i was a younger you could wait outside the back entrance where the loading docks are. that was the primary exit for the players and coaches for both teams. you could wait there and get who ever you wanted when they came out. unless they snuck out another entrance. i dont know if it is that  way now but thats how it used to be.
GO HOGS!

dakpowers

Ross U (HDHF)

Yep I missed Washington, Britt and Ervin.  Looking to get theirs to complete my autographs as well.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: Stud_Hog77 on October 26, 2007, 12:36:08 pm
The four players are Beverly, Ervin, Hunter, and Britt

I can usually get them coming out of the tunnel for pregame from the student section if you want to show up 2 hours before a game. Plus I know Stefan Welsh, so that might help as well. Send me a PM.
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

razorhead69

We have basketball players? Really we do? I remember some we had in the mid 90's.