Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BBall tix

Started by OBHAWG, October 20, 2007, 09:30:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OBHAWG

When do single game tix go on sale? thanks in advance

HoopS

I want some tix to the Baylor game.  Any idea if those are sold individually?

hogfankb

Quote from: HoopSlap on October 20, 2007, 10:22:39 pm

The U of A does not sell individual tickets for road games. Will probably have to go through Baylor or a ticketmaster type website.

jrparrish

damn...im trying to find some for the Ark game thats gonna be here in norman dec. 15th

hogfankb

Quote from: jrparrish on October 22, 2007, 03:30:11 pm
damn...im trying to find some for the Ark game thats gonna be here in norman dec. 15th

Yeah I was thinking about going to Baylor and Kentucky so I asked today when I went to get my student tickets. I thought maybe the opposing team was given an allotment to sell to season ticket holders and any left over could be sold to to the general public. No such luck.

Peppa Pig

The Arkansas/OU tickets go on sale November 19th.  We're making the trip up for that game as well.

I just wish I could find out when the Baylor game goes on sale.  I've looked everywhere and can't find anything.

earshot

October 24, 2007, 08:53:44 am #6 Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 11:14:00 am by earshot

Buy your Baylor tickets thru the Greater Dallas Razorback Club (GDRC). They buy a large block of tickets that are better than you can find thru ticketmaster, Plus you are surrounded by Hog fans. They will go on sale Nov 1st.

HoopS

Quote from: earshot on October 24, 2007, 08:53:44 am

Buy your Baylor tickets thru the Grater Dallas Razorback Club (GDRC). They buy a large block of tickets that are better than you can find thru ticketmaster, Plus you are surrounded by Hog fans. They will go on sale Nov 1st.

thanks!

+1

earshot

I went to the Texas Tech game last year and had a blast. The American Air Lines Areana is awesome. We bought our tix thru the GDRC and had great seats. They also had a rally down on west end before the game. We are going to the Baylor game this year.

Go Hogs :razorback:

jrparrish

Quote from: hogfankb on October 22, 2007, 04:12:34 pm

Yeah I was thinking about going to Baylor and Kentucky so I asked today when I went to get my student tickets. I thought maybe the opposing team was given an allotment to sell to season ticket holders and any left over could be sold to to the general public. No such luck.

so i need to get the tix through ticketmaster?

Tomhog™

I thought I heard season tickets were sold out and that no individual tickets would be available to sell.  Whether that is true or not, I don't know.  Haven't tried to verify that information.