Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus Britt

Started by Modsquad24, October 19, 2007, 09:41:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

I know coach Pel had said that he's got alot of heart and will help us he just didnt know if it would be this year, well with Rakestraw sidelined til late November to early December, this would move Britt up to the 5th guard behind Ervin, Beverley, Welsh and Weems(counting him because he's versatile enough to give us minutes at the 2 and will probably have to now with Rakestraw down/experience factor over Britt) What kinda player is Marcus Britt, is he a shooter or a slasher type? How much may he have to contribute atleast early on to this basketball team now? I dont personally see nothing wrong with slipping him in 8-10 minutes in the Wofford, Deleware St. or even some of the San Juan Shootout games, you might as well get him in there in the games we are most likely gonna win anyways, because if nothing else you wanna keep Bev, Ervin, Welsh and co fresh come serious time. GHG!

21 days until the Arkansas Razorback Basketball Season Opener!

Tripod1

Super quick, long range, can be deadly when he is in the zone but can also throw up bricks.  Forrest City loves to play very up tempo and ugly so he moves well and will give 110%.  May not be quite ready for the next level but does have lots of up side.

Brewerfan10

he is a very good shooter. his handles need a lot of work before he gets time though!!! has some potential.

Beaverfever

Weems is no guard...Britt will have to step up.