Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Providence best player breaks foot. Puerto Rico Tourney

Started by TRUHOG718, October 18, 2007, 03:01:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUHOG718

Sharaud Curry.  And will most likely miss the Puerto Rico Tourney.  We still may end up facing them in the second round because Temple is just Not Very Good and should still lose to Providence in the first round.

DOES ANYONE ELSE  SEE THAT VIRGINIA COMMONWELTH  (ANTHONY GRANT) CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHUP LOOMING THAT SUNDAY???  I DO. They play Nolan Ball all the way and are my funnest team to watch other than us of course on ESPN full court. And they knocked Duke out of the tourney this year. Duke players looked like they were going to pass out halfway through the second half. Thats why before we hired Pel I was doing all I could to get Anthony Grant on The hill.

Folks we may be in for a GREAT GREAT GREAT game the second week of the season.  Come on BBall season Hurry up and get here!
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

pimphog

If we do get the chance to play Grant's team............i hope we will be as conditioned as they are............from all reports I've been hearing.......we should be....

The Boar War

That VCU game should be something to behold and should be a good prep for the Mizzou game.

alaback

Quote from: Jerry Swine-feld on October 18, 2007, 08:02:51 pm
Quote from: TRUHOG718 on October 18, 2007, 03:01:30 pm
Sharaud Curry.  And will most likely miss the Puerto Rico Tourney.  We still may end up facing them in the second round because Temple is just Not Very Good and should still lose to Providence in the first round.

DOES ANYONE ELSE  SEE THAT VIRGINIA COMMONWELTH  (ANTHONY GRANT) CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHUP LOOMING THAT SUNDAY???  I DO. They play Nolan Ball all the way and are my funnest team to watch other than us of course on ESPN full court. And they knocked Duke out of the tourney this year. Duke players looked like they were going to pass out halfway through the second half. Thats why before we hired Pel I was doing all I could to get Anthony Grant on The hill.

Folks we may be in for a GREAT GREAT GREAT game the second week of the season.  Come on BBall season Hurry up and get here!

if i buy "full court" will i get the games on espnU????

Nope.