Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas ranked 14th by SI!

Started by heathman, October 12, 2007, 02:17:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

olblueyes

Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

jrparrish

we should kick ass this year...no reason we shouldn't win the SEC West...No reason at all. And at least make it past the 2nd round of the NCAA Tourney...I have a ton of faith in Pelphrey...I also expect immediate results this year with the talent level he has been given.

razorback903

If we can make it beyond the second round in the NCAA this year that should give Pelphrey a little more recruiting boost so he can build a major powerhouse.

Razorback B-ball is back.
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Sweet  GO HAWG BALLERS Raise a little PELHELL!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

oldfart

I am willing to bet we dont hear any "they just wanted it more than we did" crap this year.  I almost puked when i heard that last year...

dotnet

This is great.  As long as we remember that by SI.com what we really mean is one guy's opinion.

SPAL

I'm almost giddy about basketball season.

Dr Swineglove

Time to practice up folks, we're gonna be singing "Oh Lord It's Hard to Be Humbe" a lot this year.
I haven't been this excited for bball since the mid-90's...
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient