Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This sec review stuff

Started by onebadrubi, January 09, 2018, 09:57:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Well, appears this thing is going to get out of hand.  Watching the Auburn/Ole miss game, Ole miss player drives the ball to the basket and gets foul.  Ole Miss coach ask if it was goal tending, they go to the monitor, walk away from monitor and give Auburn the ball.  So they have the ability to go to the monitor and completely change the call on the court after talking to the SEC center?  hmmm

I just see this being a future screw job.

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 09, 2018, 09:57:24 pm
Well, appears this thing is going to get out of hand.  Watching the Auburn/Ole miss game, Ole miss player drives the ball to the basket and gets foul.  Ole Miss coach ask if it was goal tending, they go to the monitor, walk away from monitor and give Auburn the ball.  So they have the ability to go to the monitor and completely change the call on the court after talking to the SEC center?  hmmm

I just see this being a future screw job.

The old misses player was fouled while shooting, or committed a foul when he drove? The basket was good or the shot was blocked? How much time was left when this happened?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE