Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interrupting this UK board to talk about Hogs

Started by Rawker, March 03, 2015, 10:19:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rawker

My Gawd - would you people just get your UK happy ending done and move on to something else.  I'll help....

With FLA win, Hogs need to go 1-1 for sole possession of 2nd.  Would love to see them go 2-0, but both SC and LSU games scare me.  They all have though, and the Hogs have won 88% of them. 

arkansasrazorback

Quote from: Rawker on March 03, 2015, 10:19:37 pm
My Gawd - would you people just get your UK happy ending done and move on to something else.  I'll help....

With FLA win, Hogs need to go 1-1 for sole possession of 2nd.  Would love to see them go 2-0, but both SC and LSU games scare me.  They all have though, and the Hogs have won 88% of them.
SC goes 7 deep.  7!!!!  We will win this by depth alone.  LSU at home on a Saturday with a sold out crowd.  We go 25-6 headed to SEC tourney.

Rawker

Quote from: arkansasrazorback on March 03, 2015, 10:20:53 pm
SC goes 7 deep.  7!!!!  We will win this by depth alone.  LSU at home on a Saturday with a sold out crowd.  We go 25-6 headed to SEC tourney.

Like the cut o' yur jib!

PonderinHog

Looks like UK is going to win another one...   ;)

SCRUSC-E

passinghog

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembered this was a hog board...

Rawker

PonderinHog

cosmodrum

I be at da LSWho game. I love to hate on that fan base any chance I get.
Go away, batin'

You started a UK thread to complain about the number of UK threads.

PonderinHog

Quote from: cosmodrum on March 03, 2015, 10:27:48 pm
I be at da LSWho game. I love to hate on that fan base any chance I get.
Show those blue hairs how to party!

cosmodrum

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 03, 2015, 10:29:14 pm
Show those blue hairs how to party!

Gonna do rails of nacho cheese at the concession stand!
Go away, batin'

Thepigdoctor

March 03, 2015, 11:45:20 pm #11 Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:07:52 am by Thepigdoctor
I leave you all alone for one night and 3/4 of the front page is UK related, right down to the thread about so many UK topics.

My point is, I hate Thursday night games, makes the week really drag by. Plus it means I burn two of my week night faves in one night, Hog basketball and new episodes of Archer.

oldhawgs

Senior night and Frank Martin could pose a problem if we don't bring it.  :razorback:

Randy Johnson

another UK thread.....UK is another way of saying British or England.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Thepigdoctor on March 03, 2015, 11:45:20 pm
I leave you all alone for one night and 3/4 of the front page is UK related, right down to the thread about so many UK topics.

My point is, I hate Thursday night games, makes the week really drag by. Plus it means I burn two of my week night faves in one night, Hog basketball and new episodes of Archer.

Nice...

popcornhog

And we could still finish second even if we go 0-2 down the stretch.

I say just beat SC!
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: RazorWorld on March 04, 2015, 12:19:58 am
another UK thread.....UK is another way of saying British or England.

UK is the abbreviation for University of Kentucky. It is also the abbreviation for United Kingdom. Are you unable to use context clues to figure out which one is being discussed in a forum about University of Arkansas basketball in threads that are talking about Kentucky players and our game against Kentucky?

I imagine you often get confused when folks talk about the SEC in the context of college sports and you're not sure whether they're talking about the South Eastern Conference or the Securities and Exchange Commission. 

Or maybe you're just making a joke that I don't get.
WPS

Pinkyhog

Isn't that the truth!