Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mental letdown after playing Hogs for UK?

Started by dsims2k3, March 03, 2015, 09:47:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

It maybe too hard for Cal's Kats to get up the way they did for us especially on the road. Game may have taken more out of them than they let on. They clearly had that game circled.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Danny J

Looks like they are going to win this one......UGA is tired. Starting to make big mistakes. This is basically what happened to them when we played them.

Hoggish1

Quote from: dsims2k3 on March 03, 2015, 09:47:31 pm
It maybe too hard for Cal's Kats to get up the way they did for us especially on the road. Game may have taken more out of them than they let on. They clearly had that game circled.

Obvious they were affected.  Looking forward to the next encounter with the great blue evil...

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: dsims2k3 on March 03, 2015, 09:47:31 pm

To some degree I guess, but I think Georgia is a pretty decent BB team, definitely worthy of an NCAA bid.

I also think that UK team kind of likes to create challenges for itself just a bit.  I don't think they believe they can just "turn it on" whenever they wish, but I do think they like feeling they're in a game, being challenged.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Pinkyhog

Quote from: Danny J on March 03, 2015, 10:04:34 pm
Looks like they are going to win this one......UGA is tired. Starting to make big mistakes. This is basically what happened to them when we played them.
uga ran outta gas