Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can someone provide the link

Started by NATEHOGG216, March 03, 2015, 04:30:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NATEHOGG216

To kentuckys message board. There are several posters(notice I didn't say hog fans) on here who must be lost. The amount of man crushes on cal on this board is unbearable. Hsv, Mountie, and others please go away and kiss his a$$ on their/your board.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Hogfan1660

Hog_Swanson

This is stupid.  We got beat.  Deal with it.  It's time to move on to the next game.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

MountieDawg

I have said on here many times... I have been a UK fan for 50 years and a hog fan for 20. Bigger hog fan for football than UK because UK really doesn't have a football program. I try to look at both teams objectively, sometime that irritates hog fans, sometimes it irritates UK fans.

I said before the season started I thought Arkansas would be a Sweet 16 team and I still do. I thought UK had a Final Four team and I still do. I never thought UK would go undefeated but I am starting to think so.

I was wrong about Brett Bielema because I didn't think he could out Alabama, Alabama but I think he will get the Hogs back to 8 to 11 win seasons.

If I post anything on here that Lanny or the mods think should have me banned, I would happily walk away. But what is life if we all only see a game or a team in the same way. It would kind of defeat the purpose of a discussion board. We could just have 1 person write stuff and the rest of us just read it.
SEC!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: MountieDawg on March 03, 2015, 05:17:19 pm
I have said on here many times... I have been a UK fan for 50 years and a hog fan for 20. Bigger hog fan for football than UK because UK really doesn't have a football program. I try to look at both teams objectively, sometime that irritates hog fans, sometimes it irritates UK fans.

I said before the season started I thought Arkansas would be a Sweet 16 team and I still do. I thought UK had a Final Four team and I still do. I never thought UK would go undefeated but I am starting to think so.

I was wrong about Brett Bielema because I didn't think he could out Alabama, Alabama but I think he will get the Hogs back to 8 to 11 win seasons.

If I post anything on here that Lanny or the mods think should have me banned, I would happily walk away. But what is life if we all only see a game or a team in the same way. It would kind of defeat the purpose of a discussion board. We could just have 1 person write stuff and the rest of us just read it.

You're fine by me.  Who you root for is your business and we appreciate that you are a Hog fan for football.  How we feel about the Kentucky basketball program as a fanbase.....call it admiration, call it respect, call it envy or jealousy, call it hate - I guess it depends on who you talk to.  Kentucky is going through an unprecedented period of success right now in the post-UCLA era, and I think folks here would be able to handle it a little better if someone other than Calipari was at the helm.  Having him just opens you up to suspicion.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

intelligence

I'm a hog fan through and through, since birth. I will give Cal credit for what he's done at Kensucky with their Offensive and Defensive sets which i think is what attracts the top recruits. Only time will tell whether he's dirty or not.

MountieDawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 03, 2015, 05:22:50 pm
You're fine by me.  Who you root for is your business and we appreciate that you are a Hog fan for football.  How we feel about the Kentucky basketball program as a fanbase.....call it admiration, call it respect, call it envy or jealousy, call it hate - I guess it depends on who you talk to.  Kentucky is going through an unprecedented period of success right now in the post-UCLA era, and I think folks here would be able to handle it a little better if someone other than Calipari was at the helm.  Having him just opens you up to suspicion.

To clarify I am a hog basketball fan 2nd but I have attended many more Hogs game than UK mainly due to geography. I even call the hogs at the games unless they are playing you know who and I am wearing blue.
SEC!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: MountieDawg on March 03, 2015, 05:37:19 pm
To clarify I am a hog basketball fan 2nd but I have attended many more Hogs game than UK mainly due to geography. I even call the hogs at the games unless they are playing you know who and I am wearing blue.

FWIW, you've got one of the best avatars on the board.  I laugh every time I see it.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

gmarv

Quote from: intelligence on March 03, 2015, 05:33:02 pm
I'm a hog fan through and through, since birth. I will give Cal credit for what he's done at Kensucky with their Offensive and Defensive sets which i think is what attracts the top recruits. Only time will tell whether he's dirty or not.
time has already spoken.his last two stops, he left just ahead of judgement for the schools basketball programs.

MountieDawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 03, 2015, 05:47:40 pm
FWIW, you've got one of the best avatars on the board.  I laugh every time I see it.

I do have an extreme hatred for U of L... Was a big Petrino fan at Arkansas and Pitino at UK.... But both let me down with having sex with someone other than their wife at Italian restaurants and motorcycles. IMO both much worse than anyone could ever call Cal.
SEC!

PonderinHog

Quote from: MountieDawg on March 03, 2015, 05:56:35 pm
I do have an extreme hatred for U of L... Was a big Petrino fan at Arkansas and Pitino at UK.... But both let me down with having sex with someone other than their wife at Italian restaurants and motorcycles. IMO both much worse than anyone could ever call Cal.
Yeah, Cal just screws whole programs.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 03, 2015, 06:06:41 pm
Yeah, Cal just screws whole programs.

+1, as much as it pains me to do it.

MountieDawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 03, 2015, 06:15:32 pm
+1, as much as it pains me to do it.

Billy Gillespie is screwing UK much worse!  UK has a Compliance Director named Sandy Bell. If she was in charge of the border we wouldn't have any illegals in our country. The mistakes that happened at UMass and Memphis (which I don't blame on Cal) won't happen at Kentucky. Sandy Bell is why!!!
SEC!

Randy Johnson

Pinkyhog

Why not love for Coach K? Calipari is only admired by certain people who have a fascination with the here and now. One and doners.........will soon be a thing of the past and these folks will find the next thing to fantasize about, lol!

southarkhog06

Quote from: MountieDawg on March 03, 2015, 06:50:05 pm
Billy Gillespie is screwing UK much worse!  UK has a Compliance Director named Sandy Bell. If she was in charge of the border we wouldn't have any illegals in our country. The mistakes that happened at UMass and Memphis (which I don't blame on Cal) won't happen at Kentucky. Sandy Bell is why!!!
Really??? I thought you said you look at things objectively. This is not objectively this is fanboy-ily.

MountieDawg

Quote from: southarkhog06 on March 04, 2015, 12:46:29 pm
Really??? I thought you said you look at things objectively. This is not objectively this is fanboy-ily.

Is Coach K responsible for sexual assault on those 2 girls, Us Coach B responsible for the recent DWI?  Things happen that the coach doesnt always know about.
SEC!