Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our RPI went up after the loss

Started by Hog Milanese, March 01, 2015, 11:18:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Milanese

Everything is okay. We are not horrible. UK is just that good, and we had a bad shooting day away from home. It happens.

The next two games are way, way more important.

40MINSOFHELL

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

opineonswine

Danny J

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Danny J on March 01, 2015, 11:30:31 am
Shouldn't.....

They do have a high ranked sos but are sitting in the 90's RPI wise
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Danny J

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 01, 2015, 11:33:13 am
They do have a high ranked sos but are sitting in the 90's RPI wise
True but there are games that need to play out before now and then. The RPI can change without even playing a game. I still don't think our RPI would change IF we win. That is going to be a tough game. They don't have to play until Thursday so they will be rested up. We beat them by 20, they will want revenge and its on their home court. They are better than MSU and that game was a nail biter.

MushroomCloudHog

there is always a chance that we get to play Kentucky again in the conference tournament. On a neutral floor it could very well be a different game. One thing I know, is that playing a team of that caliber is only going to make our team better.

PORKULATOR

We need to not lose again til the Elite 8/sweet 16.
If we play UK in the finals of the SEC tournament, WE WILL WIN.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

oldhawgs

Quote from: Hog Milanese on March 01, 2015, 11:18:53 am
Everything is okay. We are not horrible. UK is just that good, and we had a bad shooting day away from home. It happens.

The next two games are way, way more important.
Excellent post! Best i have seen in two days! Everything explained in a nutshell with nothing more to say!!
+1