Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 28, 2015, 02:14:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

passinghog

Good activity level on D after we've settled in. We've gotta hit some outside shots

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

rzrbk4life

We have got to start making some shots. We can hang with these guys
Let's call those hogs!!!!

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: snoblind on February 28, 2015, 03:22:05 pm
Thanks.

Nothing gives us a better chance than folks giving up 5 minutes in.
Annoying isn't it? 

GatorHog

panhandlepig

COME ON HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY IN THE GAME!

Porkys Revenge

We are about to give them a beatdown. They can't run with us.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

pfrg999

UK is gonna get some home cooking just have to weather the storm and hit shots
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Hogsmo Kramer

Stop shooting 3's!!!!!!!!

I'm looking at you Alandise.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

micali

arkansasrazorback

20hog11

That fast break should have ended up as a layup. We are scared of their size.

gchamblee

pigheaded

My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

Atlhogfan1

Taking UK's best shot and only down 6.  It is obvious UK is more worried about our other starters than Harris on the offensive end.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HSVhogfan2

"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

GatorHog

Razorfox

Effort and determination is our only chance. On size and talent it isn't even close. Go Hogs!

devildoghawg

We are playing awesome right now.  Our shots aren't falling but our D is really good.  We just need to stay physical in the paint and we can hang in there. 
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

razorhog52

Only difference go far is shot selection. Their best 3 point shooters have made threes and Harris hasn't.

Biggus Piggus

Few things in life are more pleasurable than listening to Kentucky fans beg for foul calls.
[CENSORED]!

3of5-2

Beard picks up another cheapie because the ref is tired and needs a breather.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Qualls was wide-open for that 3.

Need him to get his confidence back and shoot that.

I agree with the other poster, they look slow.  We need to push it, we look much quicker.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Poker_hog

They're hitting open shots. We're not.  That's the differance so far.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

The real Hogules

I cringe every time Harris touches the ball. He's slow afoot, but makes up for it by thinking he's got NBA range on offense.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

TNhawgfan

Everyone jumping on harris but portis three was also a horrible shot
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Letsroll1200

hoglady

I'm sure that Harris has the green light to shoot, but he should have given that one up to Beard.
We're going to have to hit some outside shots to have a chance. Won't beat them in the paint.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hogz87

Yeah, don't need Harris taking 3s.  Gonna have to hope at some point, though, at least one of Beard, Bell, Qualls, or Madden get hot and hit a few 3s.  That's about the only way we'll have a chance at winning this game.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Kenny Dowell Loggains

3kgthog

You can already tell we're giving them some slight issues. Weather the storm of the first emotionally charged 13-14 mins and we'll be ok.

roundball

Harris needs to just try and get behind the defense in the half court. He can't shoot. Why does he keep jacking up shots.

Hogsmo Kramer

Quote from: TNhawgfan on February 28, 2015, 03:24:58 pm
Everyone jumping on harris but portis three was also a horrible shot

Yes it was.

Gotta be smarter with our possessions.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

The_Iceman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 28, 2015, 03:24:30 pm
Few things in life are more pleasurable than listening to Kentucky fans beg for foul calls.

Bunch of whiney brats. "Come on ref, he is trying too hard on defense!"

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 28, 2015, 03:25:41 pm
You can already tell we're giving them some slight issues. Weather the storm of the first emotionally charged 13-14 mins and we'll be ok.

Yep, this is going to be a good, fun game to watch.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

jbcarol

The real Hogules

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 28, 2015, 03:25:11 pm
Yeah, don't need Harris taking 3s.  Gonna have to hope at some point, though, at least one of Beard, Bell, Qualls, or Madden get hot and hit a few 3s.  That's about the only way we'll have a chance at winning this game.

I think (hope) that our guards will settle down .
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

jbcarol

40MINSOFHELL

jbcarol

jbcarol

trippigs

Quote from: snoblind on February 28, 2015, 03:22:05 pm
Thanks.

Nothing gives us a better chance than folks giving up 5 minutes in.

Aren't they great posters.?  Glad ya don't sit by them

Ulysses_S_Grunt

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jbcarol