Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 28, 2015, 02:14:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

These next 40 minutes until game time will take forever
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

alohawg

This current game will definitely run past tip time at the rate it's going.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

intelligence

It's going down today folks! i got money on the Hogs!

goodguytex

I have faith in the Hogs ability to win this game. But it's up to them to get it done. I hope they can.

40MINSOFHELL

TNhawgfan

Quote from: alohawg on February 28, 2015, 02:23:06 pm
This current game will definitely run past tip time at the rate it's going.
How is UNC still ranked ahead of us?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

Will need someone to o pbp or scorer updates. My grandson ja graced me with his presence
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Capt. Hamm

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

GO HOGS!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

3of5-2

If the fat ass ref will quit calling fouls in NC game, we might get to see our game from the start.

sowmonella

We MUST get off to a quick start today. Go Hogs :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

3of5-2

bulldog04

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Dropkick

These refs suck! They are pathetic!
(Just warming up......)

PORKULATOR

98hogs

Will they switch games or make us wait until UNC is done

PORKULATOR

Alright... Let's do this
Wooo pig Sooie
Never Yield

jbcarol

Jerry Tipton @JerryTipton  ·  3 hours ago
Referees for UK-Arkansas are Doug Shows, Olandis Poole, Mike Nance.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

AloRaptor

3of5-2

razorhog52

HogPound

I love the U BUT DANG. Get it to the SEC GAME IN SEC VIEWING AREAS.

LZH

Hogtropolis™

They said 4:13 ET tip on the UNC/Miami game.

Jborohog09

huck

Hoping for a great game today, from both of us.  It would be very nice if Arkansas got back to playing basketball again, full time/ year after year.  About 20 years ago I used to have several Hog fan friends and really enjoyed the games and especially the SEC tournaments with them. 

We had some great ones and the best game I ever witnessed was in Atlanta with you all.  Hope you get back on track.... just not so much today.

SEC and Go CATS.  Good luck, and don't feel too bad after.

98hogs

Channel 11 better get their winter scare off the screen

jbcarol

Playing the speeded up version of "Bittersweet Symphony".
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jbcarol on February 28, 2015, 03:01:18 pm

Bringing out the big guns for this one.

Porkys Revenge

The last 52 seconds of the UNC Miami game is gonna take 10 minutes!  :puke:

hawgrunner

huck

UK sure doesn't like to see Shows at our games.

Quote from: jbcarol on February 28, 2015, 03:01:18 pm

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Kind of feels like the Duke championship game with all the bandwagon KU fans out there.

Or maybe more like UNLV vs. AR at Barnhill
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

3of5-2

Quote from: huck on February 28, 2015, 03:04:00 pm
Hoping for a great game today, from both of us.  It would be very nice if Arkansas got back to playing basketball again, full time/ year after year.  About 20 years ago I used to have several Hog fan friends and really enjoyed the games and especially the SEC tournaments with them. 

We had some great ones and the best game I ever witnessed was in Atlanta with you all.  Hope you get back on track.... just not so much today.

SEC and Go CATS.  Good luck, and don't feel too bad after.
You do realize we whipped your cat ass twice last year. I think as far as beating Kensucky, we are back on track.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hogfan1660

It ticks me off when they put the weather map over the game clock!!!!! You know someone is sitting at the station looking at it covering up everything!

98hogs

All the announcers are still saying Georgia has a better chance than the Hogs.  Show the world Hogs!

TNhawgfan

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Dirty

HogPound

Quote from: 98hogs on February 28, 2015, 03:07:05 pm
All the announcers are still saying Georgia has a better chance than the Hogs.  Show the world Hogs!

Those Freaking idiots probably have never watched a hog game.

jbcarol