Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 05:35:33 pm
3 outs does no good. Still will have 4 innings to play

Oh I know that.. I'm just saying just enough time to get 3 outs then go right back to a delay, which is ridiculous.. Neither team has been able to establish a rhythm, and when it seems like one does, RAIN!!

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

This is annoying as hell.  It's a good thing I've got a good beer sitting in front of me.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 05:36:46 pm
Oh I know that.. I'm just saying just enough time to get 3 outs then go right back to a delay, which is ridiculous.. Neither team has been able to establish a rhythm, and when it seems like one does, RAIN!!

I'd rather us go into an overnight delay ahead, rather than behind........
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on June 05, 2009, 05:37:32 pm
This is annoying as hell.  It's a good thing I've got a good beer sitting in front of me.

I was jealous earlier, but jealous no more, just went and bought me some good ole kobeer.. Cheers

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 05:38:18 pm
I'd rather us go into an overnight delay ahead, rather than behind........

2nd that

Hawgin84

I'm glad I bought plenty. I'm getting into tomorrow's allocation.

Hogbody

since it wont be on espn anymore, and I dont get classic or 360, does anybody know anywhere it will be online?

Clint Alan

Quote from: Hogbody on June 05, 2009, 05:41:33 pm
since it wont be on espn anymore, and I dont get classic or 360, does anybody know anywhere it will be online?

right here, conducted by yours truly.........
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 05:42:08 pm

haha good point.... you do a good job with the PBP.  That's how I kept up with the first 4 1/2 innings

razorbackfan86

+ 1 to everyone on this page for sticking around

Hogbody

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 05:42:08 pm

Well that'll be fine because I'm up the same creek, no 360 access and no classic. Now I'm at work and don't even have a reliable internet connection.

treeforter

THExONE

I have been here all day, first at work now at home, starting to feel like the Jeopardy theme should be playing.
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

Clint Alan

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 05, 2009, 05:45:01 pm
Well that'll be fine because I'm up the same creek, no 360 access and no classic. Now I'm at work and don't even have a reliable internet connection.

I s e t at y u d n' hav a go d conne t on.. . .. .

Cassperr

im at work to and will be relying on this site
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 05, 2009, 05:46:36 pm
I s e t at y u d n' hav a go d conne t on.. . .. .

sorry, for some reason I was cutting in and out while tryin to talk with you.

razorbackfan86

Anyone listening to Razorvision? I'm having deja vu

THExONE

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 05:49:31 pm
Anyone listening to Razorvision? I'm having deja vu

Had to shut it down, about to walk out the door to a tee ball game unfortunately. Bright side is that i bet there are no rain delays........
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

bphi11ips

"good" and "beer" is redundant
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

spehog

So were thinking 630 now? Gah I guess I'm putting the radio outside to grill and drink. Having a celebration cookout upon learning my first born will be a boy haha.
Woo Pig.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: bphi11ips on June 05, 2009, 05:52:52 pm
"good" and "beer" is redundant

That's a good point.

This one is especially good though.  A Shipyard Imperial Porter.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

razorbackfan86

Clint Alan

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

OK seriously, screw the rain.  Send the players out in these......

razorbackfan86

vonPete

Quote from: spehog on June 05, 2009, 05:53:49 pm
So were thinking 630 now? Gah I guess I'm putting the radio outside to grill and drink. Having a celebration cookout upon learning my first born will be a boy haha.
Congrats man WPS

RazorWire™

I refuse to be hostage to this game anymore today ...

4 more hours and I'm going to bed.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

Quote from: RazorWire™ on June 05, 2009, 06:01:34 pm
I refuse to be hostage to this game anymore today ...

It's a good thing I was already off today. I'd hate to think I missed a day of work to sit around the house ALL day waiting for a game to be played
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

warchalker1

Score?   I am on my phone and it takes for ever to go through the pages to find out.  Thanks in advance. 

razorbackfan86

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 06:06:35 pm
It's a good thing I was already off today. I'd hate to think I missed a day of work to sit around the house ALL day waiting for a game to be played

Aint that the truth.. Some kid posted on another thread that he stayed home to watch the HOGS today instead of going to Magic Springs with his parents

razorbackfan86

June 05, 2009, 06:09:10 pm #3385 Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 06:11:39 pm by razorbackfan86
Quote from: warchalker1 on June 05, 2009, 06:07:42 pm
Score?   I am on my phone and it takes for ever to go through the pages to find out.  Thanks in advance. 

2-1 ARK...  FSU @ bat 0 outs runners on 1st and 2nd bottom 5th? or 4th?

TNhawgfan

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 06:09:10 pm
2-1 FSU @ bat 0 outs runners on 1st and 2nd bottom 5th? or 4th?

Is it 2-1 FSU, or is it 2-1 UA, FSU @ bat?

Edit:  Got it, thanks!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 05, 2009, 06:10:10 pm
It's actually 2-1 Arkansas - bottom of the 5th

Well that's what I said I just ran my sentence together and didn't add that it was ARK 2

bighogdaddy

TNhawgfan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 06:11:04 pm
Well that's what I said I just ran my sentence together and didn't add that it was ARK 2
Yeah I modified mine after I read yours closer

chiefsfan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 05, 2009, 06:08:36 pm
Aint that the truth.. Some kid posted on another thread that he stayed home to watch the HOGS today instead of going to Magic Springs with his parents

He aint missing much at Magic Springs either
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

NuttinItUp

Clint Alan

randyscott87

so what happens if today and tomm get cancelled and we play a double header on sunday(if we can even play double headers in super regionals) and split. do we then play on monday

Clint Alan

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R    H    E
Arkansas        0   1   0   1   0                        2    4    1
Florida St.      0   1   0   0                             1    6    0

0 runs, 2 hit, 2 men on, 0 out

WHEN WE RESUME IN THE 5th

jst01

cool. we need at least 3 IP from Bolsinger and then we'll see who's next.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 05, 2009, 06:12:06 pm
He aint missing much at Magic Springs either

Alot more than he's missing here..