Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#19 Nevada 21 Hawaii 27 / Fresno State 27 Hawaii 49

Started by hawaiianhogster, October 18, 2010, 03:27:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiianhogster

I told you guys not to worry. Hawaii would come to the rescue and did. Two down and one more to go. Out of the three teams leaving the WAC Hawaii has taken down two of them. The last one left on their take down list is Boise State. If anyone can save the BCS conferences from embarrassment of having a non BCS football team playing for the national championship game like Boise State, Hawaii is that team.

Trust me that Hawaii doesn't care about the BCS stuff. They just want to prove to themselves, their coaches, university, fans, Hawaii, and the nation that they can not only play with the best, they can beat the best on the blue turf.

Stay tuned.

SteveInArk

Good stuff! +1  and go get BSU.

Almost went to the Nevada game since we were in town.  But after starting at the bar at BWW at 9:00am for the Hog game, and the ungodly bar tab ($$$), and the walk back to the hotel, all involved decided to pass and stay at the beach the rest of the day.  ;)  Congrats on the win.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown