#1 Sports Rivalry

Started by Slacker, July 25, 2007, 10:20:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnberry

Battle of the Skanks:

Lohan vs Hilton vs Spears
aka PlanoHog

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Turnberry on July 27, 2007, 12:41:00 pm
Battle of the Skanks:

Lohan vs Hilton vs Spears

That's like throwing a hot dog down three hallways
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Albert Einswine

Jerry "The King" Lawler vs. " The Superstar" Bill Dundee
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

razorbass

Elmer FUD VS. Bugs Bunny ;)

monticello_hog

RedSatinHog

Yankees and Red Sox.

Once upon a time, it was the Celtics versus the Lakers, but all that really does is show how old I am.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

RedSatinHog

July 27, 2007, 10:06:27 pm #57 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:08:05 pm by AKHogsHoopsFan
Quote from: PennHOG on July 27, 2007, 11:52:49 am
Quote from: ajs15razorman on July 27, 2007, 08:43:46 am
Roger Federer vs. Rafael Nadal.  Even when Roger gets swept on Clay the matches are always tight.  This year's Wimbleton was one of the best.

You beat me to it.  The Federer Nadal rivalry is only going to get better.  Nadal keeps getting better on the non-clay surfaces and Federer, well, just can't get any better.

Here's my others:

NFL:  Cowboys/Redskins
MLB:  Yanks/Red Sox
NHL:  Who cares
NBA:  Pistons/Pacers (based on recent history)
College FB: Auburn/Alabama
College BB: Duke/North Carolina

I so hope that Federer wins a French Open before his best days are behind him.  He's quite possibly the best player who ever lived, and in the near future, Nadal will likely replace him as the world's #1 player.

In the NHL, I'd have to go with the Montreal Canadiens and the Boston Bruins.  They've traditionally hated each other, but a close second would be the Chicago Blackhawks and the Detroit Redwings.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Fort Swine

MLB - Cubs/Cards - There is nothing like it sitting in the stands
NFL - Dallas/Wash or anybody in the AFC West
NBA - Boston/LA - I am old school from the 80's
NHL - Montreal/Toronto - Take off eh.
CFB - Iron Bowl
CBB - UNC/Duke
WWF - Hulk Hogan/Nikolai Volkov and the Iron Shiek - HULKAMANIA!!!!
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

bigyellowdog

Hammerin' Hank vs Barriod

TorsinAHog

Ferrari Vs McLaren (If you dont know what I am talking about you are really missing out on a huge sports story this year)

OSU Mich
Washington Cowboys
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

dallashog83

MLB- Cards/Cubs
NFL- Cowboys/Redskins or Cowboys/Philly
NBA- Celtics/Lakers (Bird/Magic)
College FB- Army/Navy
College BB- Duke/UNC
PGA- Jack/Arnie