Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fort Smith Tevin Brewer 24.2 ppg in JUCO

Started by woo.pig, January 18, 2018, 09:34:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PharmacistHog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 19, 2018, 10:37:14 am
I don't feel like he is anywhere close to ready for the NBA but he is listed in first round now by some mock drafts. 

Oh wow!  Okay. Shows how much I know.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

yocdaddy

I don't care how tall Brewer is, the man can play.  He plays bigger than he is anyway.  He gets to the rim and finishes.  He can defend and rebound against point guards up to 6'2".  It is not like a 5'8" kid is going to defend the post.  He's going to be playing against 6'0" guards.  I wish we had someone as quick and tough as him that could defend quick point guards right now. 

Really good player...regardless of size.
"More people would learn from their mistakes, if they weren't so busy denying them."  --Harold J. Smith

thebignasty

Quote from: yocdaddy on January 19, 2018, 11:05:57 am
I don't care how tall Brewer is, the man can play.  He plays bigger than he is anyway.  He gets to the rim and finishes.  He can defend and rebound against point guards up to 6'2".  It is not like a 5'8" kid is going to defend the post.  He's going to be playing against 6'0" guards.  I wish we had someone as quick and tough as him that could defend quick point guards right now. 

Well, he would be defend post guys here because we switch everything....

PharmacistHog

Yeah it was hard to watch harrison light us up back in the day. Would suck if this was the sequel.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

AlmaHog2011

I can't really disagree with anything you say. He's something we could use on this team.

AlmaHog2011

Northsides best player in the games I watched was Joe.  NSide girls or boys aren't winning it this year. If I had to pick one it would be the girls and I don't think they can.