Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

78 Orange Bowl Team Laughing At This Razorbacks Team

Started by chiefhawg, October 23, 2017, 09:24:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

31to6

Quote from: chiefhawg on October 23, 2017, 09:24:25 am
Listen for yourself.

http://hitthatline.com/78-orange-bowl-team-laughing-at-current-hogs/
Pretty damning commentary from a guy who has the credibility and every right in the world to say whatever he thinks about the status of the program.

Hogwild

Tarheelhawg

Just listened.  I couldn't agree more with everything that was said.  As I recall the 1978 team and Orange Bowl victory over Oklahoma, where this program is now is pathetic.

HawgWyld

Good stuff. I well remember that 1978 Orange Bowl (I was eight-years-old and excited as could be watching that game) and couldn't agree more -- the state of Razorbacks football is pretty horrible right now.

Vantage 8 dude

Seebs

Lanny can you sticky this link? This is a must hear for those on this board
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Tusks

That 77 team was a STUD team. 

SI listed them as one of the top 5 teams that contended but didn't win the NC.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

LJHOG

Steef

In fairness, that team can laugh at any other Hog team in history.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

hogbud

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hogbud on October 23, 2017, 12:03:51 pm
Know it all doctor spewing what's obvious
Make it any less valid ??? That's the real and relevant issue after all.

HognotinMemphis

That says a lot. I'm not worried about immediate future because I know Bielema is gone after the Missouri game. But what about the next 5 years? We are the Rice of the SEC now. Worst team in the SEC.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.