BannerMountainMan

Quote from: NWAHog479 on April 11, 2017, 02:01:05 pm
Rickey Scott
Keaton Miles
Willy Kouassi
Lorenzo Jenkins...

Feels good doesn't it?
ricky Scott had two better years than Anton Beard had this year
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ShadowHawg

azhog10

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on April 11, 2017, 03:26:57 pm
ricky Scott had two better years than Anton Beard had this year
What two were those?

He had a line of 3pts and 1 reb as a freshman shooting 67% from the FT line and 13% from 3.
Sophomore 9pts 3.5 reb and 66% from FT and 18% from 3 with 25 steals
Junior 4pts 2 rebs 50% from FT, 35% from 3 and 20 steals
Senior 2.7 1.2 rebs 49% from FT, 17% from 3 and 4 steals

Beard this year had 7.2 pts 2.1 rebs 75% from FT and 36% from three and 39 steals. So scott scored more points, rebounded a little better but Beard was better from the FT stripe, a bigger threat from three and almost doubled him up in steals and turned it over much less than Rickey. But i'm having a hard time finding what two years Scott had that were better.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Willy K could have contributed to this team.  He could give Moses a breather thus allowing Trey and Moses to be on the floor together more often.  Would have been missing piece to a Sweet 16 run.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hogwood

Player bashing. Please delete.

Plus we haven't signed anybody yet so hold your tongue.

And this should be in recruiting.

NWAHog479

Quote from: hogwood on April 12, 2017, 08:03:58 am
Player bashing. Please delete.

Plus we haven't signed anybody yet so hold your tongue.

And this should be in recruiting.

It's not player bashing, I went to every game in Bud Walton when those guys were here and cheered them on every single step of the way thank you very much. It's appreciating where we are at now as we try to round out our recruiting class to where we were just a few years ago. I didn't mention any possible recruits, it's just a general Hog basketball discussion.