Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Pet......nm

Started by snoot hoggy hog, October 05, 2017, 08:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbax

Acknowledgement of one's faults is always a good first step.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:47:34 pm
i cant tell a difference..

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:15:39 pm
Bull sheet....You and your posse do this on every legitimate discussion about the current season including this attempt in squelching what a farce the last 5 years has been. The fact is CBP is not the coach here...He will never again be the coach here and the attacks on him/Louisville is an attempt to eliminate the faction of fans demanding your hero CBB meet/exceed the standards set by the CBP's years at the University.

dude

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Razorbax

Bag of glass is in the pipeline
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:47:46 pm
Nope. Wrong again...it was the "Bass-O-Magic" #💰💰💰

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:16:51 pm

Then you are on your way! Good job.

jcbville

Bull sheet....You and your posse do this on every legitimate discussion about the current season including this attempt in squelching what a farce the last 5 years has been. The fact is CBP is not the coach here...He will never again be the coach here and the attacks on him/Louisville is an attempt to eliminate the faction of fans demanding your hero CBB meet/exceed the standards set by the CBP's years at the University.

Razorbax

Was this before or after Cortizone-10?
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:48:33 pm
I think this pretty much sums it up.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:16:51 pm
I'm gonna treat you like NCState treated BP tonight...just gonna take a knee and not run the score up on you.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

factchecker

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:20:43 pm
I'm gonna treat you like NCState treated BP tonight...just gonna take a knee and not run the score up on you.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

(notOM)Rebel123

I think we're done here.....

jcbville

Lol

Razorbax

Seems like the advice comes from an expert.
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:50:31 pm
Just stop... at this point, you are just embarrassing yourself.

Razorbax

Razorbax

More advice.....You are a wealth of information.
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:54:42 pm
You might want to try "quoting" another poster before typing your comments...works better that way.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:25:45 pm
Circle jerk
If it's a circle jerk guess who's in the middle?? ok last one I promise!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Razorbax

No...Lack of tolerance for asshats....Checked yours and you just might be the kid that Bobby wouldn't let on his motorcycle.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:02:49 pm
just checked your post history..you really have a man crush for BP.

3kgthog

Petrino is trying to use a QB that doesn't fit his system. Jackson looks awful at times throwing the ball. Running...he's Mike Vick. Throwing...he's 39 yr old Peyton Manning.

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Razorbax

Two of the original stooges sharing war stories..
Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 11:06:31 pm
im quite familiar with him. i noticed hogtard slipped out the back door as well.

Wildhog

Man, I could enjoy this thread if we were winning.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

factchecker

Quote from: 3kgthog on October 05, 2017, 11:28:49 pm
Petrino is trying to use a QB that doesn't fit his system. Jackson looks awful at times throwing the ball. Running...he's Mike Vick. Throwing...he's 39 yr old Peyton Manning.

I'm glad Lamar Jackson isn't at Auburn.

I don't like Gus but you put Jackson in his offense and it would be hard to stop.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

wildhogman

I got news for you youngster, Those standards were set by better coaches/people/human beings, long before Harley bob the booby man was HC. I give You Broyles who won a share of a NC and sent countless coaches to be HIGHLY successful. Sweet Lou, Holtz won more, finished ranked higher and WON his big time bowl game, Playing second stringers at the 'ambush in the orange bowl'.  Hatfield has one of the best winning Pct of all HC's and won the SWC back to back.  Hell even Hootie dale, the "nut" managed to actually PLAY in the SECCG, something the booby man never did.  I guarentee hootie has a better record against bama then Harley bob.

Razorbax

BC? You seem to follow Louisville much closer than me.....Man crush?
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 11:09:45 pm
This^^^. It's okay Razorbax...just call it a night, enjoy this weekend's games, and get ready for Boston College.

Razorbax

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Wildhog on October 05, 2017, 11:31:31 pm
Man, I could enjoy this thread if we were winning.
Sometimes you take what you can get...Misery loves company.

Razorbax

LOl...I know you are.....What am I?
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 11:18:13 pm
Then you are on your way! Good job.

Razorbax

snoblind

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:08:10 pm
Questioning fandom.....Are you  Hogfan or a fanboy of CBB/JL? See what I just did?

Unlike you, I'm a fan of my team and alma mater - not coaches.  Go find my posts defending either of those 2.  You want props for being season ticket holder, foundation member, and donor?  Then act like one.  I've been all three for decades.  Won't find me defending a coach who crapped on my team, fan boy.   

Razorbax

Taking the knee comes naturally to you....May I recommend napkins?

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:37:05 pm
Taking the knee comes naturally to you....May I recommend napkins?
It's like you're on a 30 minute posting delay.  I'll expect a reply around midnight...

Razorbax

And that impresses you.......A topper must be a nickle in the urinal. Don't get your hands wet.
Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 11:21:42 pm

Razorbax

Mother?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:27:17 pm
If it's a circle jerk guess who's in the middle?? ok last one I promise!

Razorbax

If all you said were true...You must be mad as hell about the last 5 years.
Quote from: wildhogman on October 05, 2017, 11:31:55 pm
I got news for you youngster, Those standards were set by better coaches/people/human beings, long before Harley bob the booby man was HC. I give You Broyles who won a share of a NC and sent countless coaches to be HIGHLY successful. Sweet Lou, Holtz won more, finished ranked higher and WON his big time bowl game, Playing second stringers at the 'ambush in the orange bowl'.  Hatfield has one of the best winning Pct of all HC's and won the SWC back to back.  Hell even Hootie dale, the "nut" managed to actually PLAY in the SECCG, something the booby man never did.  I guarentee hootie has a better record against bama then Harley bob.

mckinneyhog5

Razorbax

And you will not find me using another coach/team to cover the crap we have witnessed for the last 6 years. Three decades and you accept this crap? Instead of worrying about our school, you worry about me wrangling with the CBB/Long contingent? You are exactly the problem...Talking about Louisville will not change the pile of manure our program is currently.
Quote from: snoblind on October 05, 2017, 11:36:55 pm
Unlike you, I'm a fan of my team and alma mater - not coaches.  Go find my posts defending either of those 2.  You want props for being season ticket holder, foundation member, and donor?  Then act like one.  I've been all three for decades.  Won't find me defending a coach who crapped on my team, fan boy.   

Razorbax

Well considering I have all seven of your cousins posting.....It takes some time.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:37:44 pm
It's like you're on a 30 minute posting delay.  I'll expect a reply around midnight...

Razorbax

Yes, cute is my middle name.....What can I say...The girls love me.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 11:42:09 pm
Cute is that your nickname?

Razorbax

Its hard to say...But you hit the nail. CBP expects him to be more than he is. Gus, would win the SEC with him.
Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 11:31:35 pm
I'm glad Lamar Jackson isn't at Auburn.

I don't like Gus but you put Jackson in his offense and it would be hard to stop.

snoblind

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 11:47:17 pm
And you will not find me using another coach/team to cover the crap we have witnessed for the last 6 years. Three decades and you accept this crap? Instead of worrying about our school, you worry about me wrangling with the CBB/Long contingent? You are exactly the problem...Talking about Louisville will not change the pile of manure our program is currently.

You don't have a freaking clue what I am doing or not doing.  What I accept or don't accept. Just because I'm not on this board talking crap about the current staff?  You think you are helping?  I ain't worrying about you, I'm making fun of you.

Razorbax

"I ain't worrying about you, I'm making fun of you." Yeah, you got me.....Took all the time to post and yet, you are not concern about me. "Jane, you ignorant slut".
Quote from: snoblind on October 06, 2017, 12:08:43 am
You don't have a freaking clue what I am doing or not doing.  What I accept or don't accept. Just because I'm not on this board talking crap about the current staff?  You think you are helping?  I ain't worrying about you, I'm making fun of you.

mhsbc59

stop feeding the trolls that works for both sides can anyone guess which side im on lol
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011