Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back in it baby!!!!

Started by Jonteviosk, January 17, 2017, 11:46:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonteviosk

Ok good started with tough home loss to Florida ok battled though. Beat talented Tenn team on road made up for FL loss. Lost to Ken no surprise. Lost tough game at home to Miss St hard fought. Beat Mizz not a surprise. Won at a very young Tex a n m squad made up for Miss St loss. Balances us out not 3-3. I can see us winning the next 7 going into the USC road game. Would be 21 wins going into last 6. Would give us shot at 25 pre sec wins. Figure maybe one SEC tourney win would definitely get us in. POSSIBLE we shall see but this game was huge. NICE WAY TO FIGHT FOR A ROAD WIN.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

ShadowHawg

Jonteviosk

Quote from: ShadowHawg on January 18, 2017, 02:33:59 am
Not far fetched at all.

your right its not other usc and florida I don't see why we cant win every other game the teams are not that good.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Shrevepork

That was more like it. Proud of the effort that overcame an Aggie lead and pulled out a win.

The_Iceman

What is the longest conference winning streak Mike Anderson has ever had at Arkansas?

Kevin

Back in it till the next game. Margin for error is razor thin
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

BRHogfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 18, 2017, 06:23:05 am
What is the longest conference winning streak Mike Anderson has ever had at Arkansas?

7 in 2015. Blew out South Carolina (1) on February 3rd Then
20 point win over Miss St. (2)
@ Auburn (3)
@ Ole Miss (4)
Mizzou (5)
@ Miss St.(6) only won by 4
Texas A&M (7)

It all came to a stop @ Kentucky.  We dug ourselves a 16 point hole in the first half that we could never dig out of.

BRHogfan

Quote from: BRHogfan on January 18, 2017, 08:28:56 am
@ Auburn (3)
@ Ole Miss (4)
Mizzou (5)
Texas A&M (7)

It all came to a stop @ Kentucky.  We dug ourselves a 16 point hole in the first half that we could never dig out of.

Previous Best SEC run was 9 in a row in 1994.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 17, 2017, 11:46:45 pm
Ok good started with tough home loss to Florida ok battled though. Beat talented Tenn team on road made up for FL loss. Lost to Ken no surprise. Lost tough game at home to Miss St hard fought. Beat Mizz not a surprise. Won at a very young Tex a n m squad made up for Miss St loss. Balances us out not 3-3. I can see us winning the next 7 going into the USC road game. Would be 21 wins going into last 6. Would give us shot at 25 pre sec wins. Figure maybe one SEC tourney win would definitely get us in. POSSIBLE we shall see but this game was huge. NICE WAY TO FIGHT FOR A ROAD WIN.
If we can get that win at Vanderbilt

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Kevin on January 18, 2017, 06:51:40 am
Back in it till the next game. Margin for error is razor thin
This. We still have ground to make up for dropping two games at home.
Lsu shouldn't be an issue at home then we hit the road again.  Vandy and okstate aren't great teams but as we all know road wins are golden.

Hogs958

every sec game is going to be close.

swinesation

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 17, 2017, 11:46:45 pm
I can see us winning the next 7 going into the USC road game.

There is absolutely no way we win the next 7. We won't win the next 3. Get real.

cosmodrum

Did y'all hear Jerry Palm on Bo's show today? We basically have to win out. We would certainly have to beat Florida at their place. At teast, that's what he said.

Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Our unforgivable sin will be the MSU loss.
Go away, batin'

hawgfan4life

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 18, 2017, 10:10:46 pm

Everyone figured A$M a top team and a loss at their place.  Replace Miss St for them and it is a wash.

WBOBO

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on January 18, 2017, 08:49:44 am
This. We still have ground to make up for dropping two games at home.
Lsu shouldn't be an issue at home then we hit the road again.  Vandy and okstate aren't great teams but as we all know road wins are golden.
I made the quote after the KY game lets just go 4-0  in the next games.  So
far we are 2-0.  Let's beat lSu next to get to 3-0 and see what happens next.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

cosmodrum

Quote from: hawgfan4life on January 18, 2017, 10:22:49 pm
Everyone figured A$M a top team and a loss at their place.  Replace Miss St for them and it is a wash.

Idk, a home loss to MSU carries more weight imo
Go away, batin'

Jonteviosk

Quote from: swinesation on January 18, 2017, 10:06:48 pm
There is absolutely no way we win the next 7. We won't win the next 3. Get real.

Yes cause we play so many powerhouses right? Troll elsewhere.

pigture perfect

It all depends on which Arkansas team shows up. It is certainly doable, but I also think we will have a mental breakdown somewhere along that stretch.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Jonteviosk

Quote from: pigture perfect on January 19, 2017, 12:49:10 am
It all depends on which Arkansas team shows up. It is certainly doable, but I also think we will have a mental breakdown somewhere along that stretch.

Now that could happen but I'm sick of pessimistic idiotic trolls. Not you but the other genius.

southeasthog

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 19, 2017, 01:00:13 am
Now that could happen but I'm sick of pessimistic idiotic trolls. Not you but the other genius.

Does that mean you are going to stay out of MMQB?

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 15, 2017, 11:45:27 pm
Great yet another integrity jock who loves Burt B and mediocrity.

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 15, 2017, 02:26:21 am

No we will continue to try and run Burts pound the rock philosophy.

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 14, 2017, 12:07:02 am
Yes his consistent 6=7 win seasons and losing to Toledo and Missouri makes you just want to trust Burt Beliemas jusgement.

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 11, 2017, 07:01:49 pm
Ok this guy with intergrity won but he can actually coach unlike the fattard we have.

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 11, 2017, 06:17:01 pm
Actually the integrity statement wasn't in relation to JW. He got what he deserved although I'm glad hes making the most of his new beginning. I was referring to the fat tard football coach we currently have. If he spent as much time developing players as he does chasing down cheese burgers we would be upper echelon sec football team. Unfortunately you integrity proponents are of with piss poor football.

MountieDawg

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 18, 2017, 10:10:46 pm

No, it will be the schedule.  You can't always eat cupcakes, you have to eat your vegetables and some grade A prime meat would help too.
SEC!

Pork Twain

I hope you are right and that we get to 25 and that, that is enough.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Jonteviosk

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 19, 2017, 06:52:30 am
I hope you are right and that we get to 25 and that, that is enough.

We will see/ The schedule is there and talent is there. Should be interesting.

realistichog

I see at least 5 losses left on the schedule. Don't know if we will even be bubble team with 9 losses.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BRHogfan on January 18, 2017, 08:28:56 am
@ Auburn (3)
@ Ole Miss (4)
Mizzou (5)
Texas A&M (7)

We can do it again.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: realistichog on January 19, 2017, 11:42:08 pm
I see at least 5 losses left on the schedule. Don't know if we will even be bubble team with 9 losses.
name them
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 19, 2017, 01:00:13 am
+1
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Jonteviosk

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on January 20, 2017, 06:14:33 am
USC
UGA
Vandy
Florida
Bama

Yeennnoooo were not losing at home to Georgia were not losing to and offensively challenge Bama and were not losing to Vandy man people have this obsession about losing to Vandy.

swinesation

Quote from: Jonteviosk on January 19, 2017, 12:16:55 am

Yes cause we play so many powerhouses right? Troll elsewhere.

Not a troll rookie. Just tired of fans with unrealistic expectations, who get high as a kite after a big win and then scream for Mike's head after a bad loss. It has been and will continue to be a roller coaster season.

PonderinHog

Quote from: swinesation on January 21, 2017, 11:43:57 am
Not a troll rookie. Just tired of fans with unrealistic expectations, who get high as a kite after a big win and then scream for Mike's head after a bad loss. It has been and will continue to be a roller coaster season.
Yeah, but we can't seem to get on a roll and we can't afford to coast.   ;)

Dominicanhog