Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good road win

Started by Kevin, January 17, 2017, 08:08:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 17, 2017, 08:29:52 pm
*you're
Ah PorkRinds, you got me buddy. Thanks. I might have been using the voice thing.

But humbly stand corrected.

thank you.

BannerMountainMan

I loved at the end when the fans were yelling at Macon and he was waving at them and yelling bye bye, you could hear it on the tv. I laughed
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

elksnort

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 18, 2017, 11:45:20 am
I loved at the end when the fans were yelling at Macon and he was waving at them and yelling bye bye, you could hear it on the tv. I laughed
Macon gets the job done.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 18, 2017, 11:45:20 am

Macon has that Ky Madden type of attitude. he feeds off of the opposing crowd and likes to stick it to 'em. He could develop into our road warrior who gets the rest of the team into the right mindset when they walk into another teams arena.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 18, 2017, 01:14:23 pm

Macon has that Ky Madden type of attitude. he feeds off of the opposing crowd and likes to stick it to 'em. He could develop into our road warrior who gets the rest of the team into the right mindset when they walk into another teams arena.

Macon's got some swag to him.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

jackflash

Arkansas kid who wanted to be a Razorback. glad he made it

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Little Lady Back on January 18, 2017, 01:21:20 pm
Macon's got some swag to him.

Now Barford needs to consistently bring it. He's got the fire, just needs to play within himself but he has the potential to be a force on the road as well.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: jackflash on January 18, 2017, 01:27:43 pm
Arkansas kid who wanted to be a Razorback. glad he made it

Me too. We are definitely a better team with him.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Little Lady Back

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 18, 2017, 01:28:26 pm
Now Barford needs to consistently bring it. He's got the fire, just needs to play within himself but he has the potential to be a force on the road as well.

Yes he does. Really like both he and Macon.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Youngsta71701

Quote from: azhog10 on January 18, 2017, 08:18:45 am
Really? I was able to see this through my standard computer......The ball clearly strikes the TAMU defenders foot and roles to the sideline. If Kingsley did touch it the ball, you can see the ball is over the line and almost completely out of bounds by the time Kingsley does touch it.
Not to mention Hannahs clearly got fouled.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Quote from: azhog10 on January 18, 2017, 08:39:37 am
That said I would have rather seen Hannahs try and throw it off the TAMU defender and then get the ball on a BLOB's where you can do a few more things than you can deep SLOBs.
This is what I was thinking. This is the kind of stuff we do at the park or playing pick up ball at the gym. It's a smart play though and it usually works.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on January 18, 2017, 11:18:04 am
That's the key GOOD TEAMS don't Foul all the time.
Especially not on the road. You can get away with some of that at home but not on the road. Have to get better at staying in front of your man without reaching and contesting without fouling. Seems like they have been getting better lately.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 18, 2017, 01:28:26 pm
Seems like some of those silly fouls he tends to get keeps him from being totally in the flow of the game.

snoblind

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on January 18, 2017, 02:17:05 pm
Not to mention Hannahs clearly got fouled.

That's what I thought.  Irrelevant what happened after that if it is called.