Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good road win

Started by Kevin, January 17, 2017, 08:08:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Cause any road win is a good win
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Dirty

But........ 6th Year at 14-4.      We suck!

hawgmasta

Especially officiating in sec road games, remember us at Kentucky just a week or two ago?

Letsroll1200

4-1 in the last five SEC road game. They played defense the last 5 minutes

Kevin

Why can't we have a positive thread
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Next1_04

You guys know we are supposed to absolutely dominate SEC Teams on the road right? Shoulda won by at least 85pts or more. That disgrace of pathetic win on the road makes me wanna cut my arm off with a rusty sardine can lid. Give me a break.

Ironhawg

Just keep getting those W's!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 17, 2017, 08:11:46 pm
4-1 in the last five SEC road game. They played defense the last 5 minutes
12-15 IMO game pissed me off most all night, now I am grinning  :razorback:

Hog Solo

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2017, 08:08:36 pm
Cause any road win is a good win

Yep,  good win. Razorbacks now 11-10 in their last 21 sec road games.

Dirty

daprospecta

Quote from: Next1_04 on January 17, 2017, 08:13:25 pm
You guys know we are supposed to absolutely dominate SEC Teams on the road right? Shoulda won by at least 85pts or more. That disgrace of pathetic win on the road makes me wanna cut my arm off with a rusty sardine can lid. Give me a break.
Just leave. We don't want you here.  If all you are going to do is bitch and moan about how our team WON a game.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Dirty on January 17, 2017, 08:11:05 pm
But........ 6th Year at 14-4.      We suck!

Quote from: Next1_04 on January 17, 2017, 08:13:25 pm

Great examples of how NOT to post. This crap is begging for a fight. I
Just dont understand.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Youngsta71701

Ugly win but I'll take it. Gotta start back knocking down free throws though. And cut out the dumb unforced turnovers! Jeez they are killing me with that.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Kevin

Next1_04

Quote from: daprospecta on January 17, 2017, 08:15:49 pm
Just leave. We don't want you here.  If all you are going to do is bitch and moan about how our team WON a game.

If you cant pick up on that thick of sarcasm..well then I don't know what to tell you.

hawginbigd1

Amazing what defensive intensity and crashing the boards will get you!

daprospecta

Quote from: Next1_04 on January 17, 2017, 08:17:07 pm
If you cant pick up on that thick of sarcasm..well then I don't know what to tell you.
It's getting hard to tell these days haha. Can you blame me?

Next1_04

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2017, 08:15:53 pm
Just dont understand.

Jeebus I was kidding. I knew it would be over the head of a few on here but dang.

Next1_04

Quote from: daprospecta on January 17, 2017, 08:18:30 pm

Got a very valid point there, I blame you not!

apcapri

Not hitting FT's early on made it closer than it should have been but 1 or 100 it's still a win. We out rebounded them tho so that's a bonus.

HouSwine

Quote from: daprospecta on January 17, 2017, 08:18:30 pm
+ 1000 if I could.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Next1_04 on January 17, 2017, 08:18:33 pm
Jeebus I was kidding. I knew it would be over the head of a few on here but dang.

Im just trying to clean up this hellhole. All the fighting and bickering is done.

elksnort

Quote from: daprospecta on January 17, 2017, 08:15:49 pm
You do realize that he is joking?

Dirty

Just dont understand.

I was being sarcastic because I am sick of the Anti-Mike crowd when we have a 14-4 record and our best chance to make the tournament.

Kevin

Quote from: apcapri on January 17, 2017, 08:19:40 pm
Not hitting FT's early on made it closer than it should have been but 1 or 100 it's still a win. We out rebounded them tho so that's a bonus.

Out rebounding them is a heck of an accomplishment

Next1_04

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2017, 08:19:46 pm
Im just trying to clean up this hellhole. All the fighting and bickering is done.

Here, Here! My apologies! Keep fighting the good fight!  :razorback: 8)

PonderinHog

Quote from: Next1_04 on January 17, 2017, 08:17:07 pm
I got it.   ;D

Hawg Red

Love it.

Damn sure wasn't pretty but they never gave up and grinded that bad boy out. College Station has been an impossible place for the Hogs to win historically, even against weaker A&M squads like this one. We really need to beat teams like this no matter where we played them and we did that. On to LSU....

Hog Solo

Quote from: apcapri on January 17, 2017, 08:19:40 pm

Very strange game.  Somehow we out rebounded them and somehow we were either very close or did lose the turnover battle.

TheRazorback500

The frustrating thing was that we'd steal it or force a turnover then screw it up on the offensive end. I think there was a point in the second half where we wasted six possessions in a row after the Aggies failed to score on theirs.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

elksnort

Just dont understand.
Gee, your a moderator and probably a pharmacist but not intelligent enough to know the guys just kidding.

mhuff

Quote from: Kevin on January 17, 2017, 08:12:06 pm
Why can't we have a positive thread

That is because there are trolls around.

Look we screwed up some stuff in the last minute , but we won on the road. We also played some defense. Please give credit where credit is due. CMA and the team won a road game. It is the first road win there in a long time. I always like winning better than losing.

Wisco Pig

Some surprising stats:
Arkansas 36 rebounds, A&M 32
Arkansas 21 free throws, A&M 19
Arkansas 13 turnovers, A&M only 12

AirWarren

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Kevin

Quote from: mhuff on January 17, 2017, 08:23:21 pm
That is because there are trolls around.

Look we screwed up some stuff in the last minute , but we won on the road. We also played some defense. Please give credit where credit is due. CMA and the team won a road game. It is the first road win there in a long time. I always like winning better than losing.

I just want objectivity. Am I cma fan, no, but you have to give credit where credit is due.

When they win they deserve praise, even when it is ugly.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: elksnort on January 17, 2017, 08:23:10 pm
Gee, your a moderator and probably a pharmacist but not intelligent enough to know the guys just kidding.

I knew he's kidding, but thats the kinda post that draws the fire from the anti-mike crowd. Basically was taking a shot at their negative attitudes. I.e. Trolling.

PorkRinds

Quote from: elksnort on January 17, 2017, 08:23:10 pm

*you're

PonderinHog

PharmacistHog

Letsroll1200

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2017, 08:26:04 pm
I knew he's kidding, but thats the kinda post that draws the fire from the anti-mike crowd. Basically was taking a shot at their negative attitudes. I.e. Trolling.

Show up after a win.

pigture perfect

WPS I was happy to see they won.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hogsanity

Any conf road win  is a good win.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PonderinHog

PharmacistHog

PharmacistHog

PonderinHog

revolution

Quote from: hogsanity on January 17, 2017, 08:32:49 pm
Any conf road win  is a good win.

Jimmy Chitwood says, "I'll take it."