Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Win or lose

Started by PharmacistHog, January 17, 2017, 07:19:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PharmacistHog

We wont have a bunch of troll threads. I will move every thread in here. If you wanna bitch and moan and fight, just start your thread in Vents and rumors. I dont care if you love mike or hate him, start dumb threads and they are getting nuked. Bash players and your accounts getting nuked.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jst01

Well what will entertain us after the game??

hamsam

Then I will go away before I get the lifetime ban!😁😉
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2017, 07:19:09 pm
We wont have a bunch of troll threads. I will move every thread in here. If you wanna bitch and moan and fight, just start your thread in Vents and rumors. I dont care if you love mike or hate him, start dumb threads and they are getting nuked. Bash players and your accounts getting nuked.

Where's the love.

Arky

PonderinHog

WorfHog

Looks like it's gonna be a quite night Pharm. You can hit the sack early.

hawgfan4life

Jonteviosk

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2017, 07:19:09 pm

I LIKE that but does that apply to Head AU football coaches lol?
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.