Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Texas A&M

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 17, 2017, 05:30:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daprospecta

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 17, 2017, 08:09:35 pm
Manny Watkins though!
Yes! Letting that thang go without a hesitation! "This is my last year, I'm not going out like this!"

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 17, 2017, 08:08:43 pm
Not happy with much from the game but IL take the W

Maybe you should be happy about A&M only scoring like 8 points in the final 10 minutes of the game

PonderinHog

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 17, 2017, 08:12:40 pm
Ugly ugly win. I'll take it, but dang Mike... Figure this thing out.
Gotta fight through the ugly!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Dirty

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 17, 2017, 07:22:02 pm
OK I'm done I've been one of Mike's supporters and I'm just done .. Ive seen enough and I don't care if he has Westbrook commited

Bye

hobhog

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hollywood_HOGan45

I appreciate the fight from the players but I hope we play smarter in the coming games.

Im happy we won but there's so much room for improvement.

If we had finished fast breaks this wouldn't have come down to the last shot.

Letsroll1200

I've been critical of Manny and Moses. Those two made some winning plays. Unsung hero is Cook.

TheRazorback500

Cook played a good game. Refs were a trip, but actual foul count 19-19 tonight. We outrebounded them by 4, also.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

PonderinHog

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on January 17, 2017, 08:17:21 pm
Cook played a good game. Refs were a trip, but actual foul count 19-19 tonight. We outrebounded them by 4, also.
Hard to believe we out-rebounded them.

hawginbigd1

Sorry I just can't see all this ref bashing, I thought they missed a couple maybe, but overall a well called game!

lookawayquick

CMA just said his team played with poise down the stretch.  Really?  2 turnovers in the last minute.  Happy for Hogs W but decision making must improve!

PonderinHog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 17, 2017, 08:21:34 pm
Sorry I just can't see all this ref bashing, I thought they missed a couple maybe, but overall a well called game!
They got us in the bonus with about six minutes left, I think.  I'll take that!

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Cook and Watkins were huge!
Now we have to put it in lsu at home then it really gets interesting at vandy and okstate.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: lookawayquick on January 17, 2017, 08:22:38 pm
CMA just said his team played with poise down the stretch.  Really?  2 turnovers in the last minute.  Happy for Hogs W but decision making must improve!

They played with poise until there were 30 seconds left.

HogBreath

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 17, 2017, 08:10:48 pm
Manny and Cook are the stars....who would take that bet......don't lie Craig. Very happy with the defense the last 15 minutes, you see spurts of it. WPS
The defense was good down the stretch..looked like aggie was tuckered out.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Justagp

GuvHog

Good road win!

2-1 on the road in SEC play and 1-2 in BWA?? Who would've thought that would happen??
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: GuvHog on January 17, 2017, 09:11:15 pm
Good road win!

2-1 on the road in SEC play and 1-2 in BWA?? Who would've thought that would happen??

If we had held home court we would be 5-1 in the SEC right now.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 17, 2017, 09:35:20 pm

State battled UK tough tonight, Howland appears to have a good young team.. just keep winning...

Razorod

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 17, 2017, 09:35:20 pm
The formula for Anderson is 8-1 or 9-0 at home. When we go below that, puts a lot of stress on the remainder of the games. They're going to have to gut out the rest of the season.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 17, 2017, 09:39:03 pm
State battled UK tough tonight, Howland appears to have a good young team.. just keep winning...

Only took him two years to rebuild a depleted roster in Starkville Mississippi.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 18, 2017, 07:01:49 am
Only took him two years to rebuild a depleted roster in Starkville Mississippi.

Known cheater.  Wouldn't be surprised to see the NCAA set up shop in Starkvegas sometime the next couple of years.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 18, 2017, 07:07:30 am
Known cheater.  Wouldn't be surprised to see the NCAA set up shop in Starkvegas sometime the next couple of years.

Don't hold your breath on that. Just at SEC football. The floodgates are open with cheaters with nothing stopping it.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 18, 2017, 07:15:35 am
Don't hold your breath on that. Just at SEC football. The floodgates are open with cheaters with nothing stopping it.

You may be right, but sometimes it seems like the NCAA has it in for coaches, rather than programs.  Howland left a cesspool at UCLA and the stench from it is probably still fresh with the NCAA.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

GuvHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 18, 2017, 07:28:35 am
You may be right, but sometimes it seems like the NCAA has it in for coaches, rather than programs.  Howland left a cesspool at UCLA and the stench from it is probably still fresh with the NCAA.

You obviously need to do some research on Howland's tenure at UCLA.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: hobhog on January 17, 2017, 08:14:06 pm
Always good to beat the  Aggies.

Especially with the booth slobbering all over them at every opportunity.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GuvHog on January 18, 2017, 07:44:41 am
You obviously need to do some research on Howland's tenure at UCLA.

Got it Guv.  Just went to the top of my list of things to do today.    ::)

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GuvHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 18, 2017, 08:16:47 am
Got it Guv.  Just went to the top of my list of things to do today.    ::)

I'm just having a little fun with you Jackrabbit, no offense. Howland wasn't exactly squeaky clean at UCLA, that's true, but most of the shady stuff was going on long before he arrived. The one coach they had who tried to clean up the corruption got fired for his efforts.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: GuvHog on January 18, 2017, 09:56:16 am
I'm just having a little fun with you Jackrabbit, no offense. Howland wasn't exactly squeaky clean at UCLA, that's true, but most of the shady stuff was going on long before he arrived. The one coach they had who tried to clean up the corruption got fired for his efforts.

I know, just having fun with you too.

But I have to say, the tag team duo of Harrick and then Howland would make the Iron Sheik and Waldo Von Erich blush as far as shady shenanigans goes.

SamBuckhart

Thanks for the win HOGS. Wooo Pig! Enjoyed the hell out it.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!