Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Louis

Started by Arkansasno1, March 01, 2009, 10:08:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansasno1

I am taking my wife and 3 year old to St Louis for 3 or 4 days. Ive been there a few times to watch the Cardinals, but have never tried to keep a 3 year old busy there. Any idea's or suggestions for family activities? Also, any good family eateries?
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Tim Harris

The arch has a large park by it that kids can run and play in, they have a good zoo, or go to Six Flags depending on the time of year you go.

mjchog

The zoo is great - plus it is free to get in.  Once you are in if you want to ride the zoo train or anything like that it cost, but entry is free.  That makes it nice with small kids, if they get "rowdy" you can leave early without thinking you blew a bunch of money.

MJ2

Great place.   The Metro is real cheap and gets you around pretty quickly.   Kids will love it.   Nice city.  LeCledes landing is good area to hang around along with the Arch area.

Filthy_McSwine

The zoo and City Museum are good ideas, but you will have to keep a close eye on a 3/yr old at the City Museum.  Another good place for a younger kid is the Magic House.

http://www.magichouse.org/

HogCard

DoggtownHog

Quote from: HogCard on March 05, 2009, 12:51:43 pm
Grant's Farm....
Do this. Lots of animals to see while on a train ride.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.