Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Coach K, Bill Self, Calipari,....

Started by WilsonHog, February 04, 2017, 08:20:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

...Tom Izzo, Gregg Marshall, Mike Anderson....the best coaches in the game."

A statement no one will make in anyone's lifetime.

Dropkick

TheEnemy

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 04, 2017, 08:20:58 pm
...Tom Izzo, Gregg Marshall, Mike Anderson....the best coaches in the game."

A statement no one will make in anyone's lifetime.

One of these is not like the other

Hogz87

To be fair, we don't have to have a coach that can be in the "best coaches in the game" conversation.  Even if you're limiting it to 5-10 names or 10-15 names, I don't care about that. 

But Mike Anderson is so far removed from even possibly being in that conversation, it's right for Arkansas fans to want him gone.  Our basketball program is not only capable of better, we deserve better.  This is unacceptable.  What Mike Anderson has given us in six seasons is just awful.  We're a program that should make the tourney at least four or five times every six seasons, yet here we are staring at a 1-for-6 stretch under MA.  And I know he took over the program under dire circumstances, so I'd be willing to give him a pass if we'd already made the tourney two or three times during his tenure.

3kgthog

But he took UAB and Mizzou to the doorstep of the promised land!

WilsonHog

It finally dawned on me what those people who want Mike to stay so badly are counting on.

It's that the players coming in are going to be so good that we can win despite him, and he can take all the credit.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: WilsonHog on February 04, 2017, 08:29:56 pm
It finally dawned on me what those people who want Mike to stay so badly are counting on.

It's that the players coming in are going to be so good that we can win despite him, and he can take all the credit.
You should ban yourself.

realistichog