Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#wehogs

Started by dsims2k3, January 06, 2015, 08:54:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Those guys played together as a team.
I loved it how Harris laid into Mann after he lowered his shoulder into the defender.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

TRUHOG718

http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

rzrbackramsfan

The one where beard tried to take the charge and Harris came from behind with a block called as a foul.

dsims2k3

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 06, 2015, 08:55:48 pm
The one where beard tried to take the charge and Harris came from behind with a block called as a foul.

Yeah it was worth it given the situation.  It was a turning point in the game.

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Biggus Piggus

Great, great, great, great, great win. Felt good at halftime being down by 7 when Georgia had no-names making shots they don't usually take. They had to revert to the mean. Arkansas really showed great poise on the road, even at the very end when it got sticky again. Wonderful victory for the Razorbacks and MA. Best performance of the season by far.

One gets the sense that MA tested and tested combinations through the nonconference schedule then brought all his conclusions for SEC time. Great coaching performance. Absolutely awesome.
[CENSORED]!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: dsims2k3 on January 06, 2015, 08:58:32 pm

Absolutely, Harris almost got that clean, made him earn it, and trounced that dude all at once.  Then that guy missed both free throws.

AWHAWG

Quote from: dsims2k3 on January 06, 2015, 08:58:32 pm
loved the way he stepped over him like a grown man!

TRUHOG718

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 06, 2015, 09:01:37 pm
Great, great, great, great, great win. Felt good at halftime being down by 7 when Georgia had no-names making shots they don't usually take. They had to revert to the mean. Arkansas really showed great poise on the road, even at the very end when it got sticky again. Wonderful victory for the Razorbacks and MA. Best performance of the season by far.

One gets the sense that MA tested and tested combinations through the nonconference schedule then brought all his conclusions for SEC time. Great coaching performance. Absolutely awesome.

At halftime I went online to check Georgia's players season stats. They were getting points from unlikely sources indeed.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: AWHAWG on January 06, 2015, 09:03:55 pm
loved the way he stepped over him like a grown man!

That too

AWHAWG

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 06, 2015, 09:03:11 pm
Absolutely, Harris almost got that clean, made him earn it, and trounced that dude all at once.  Then that guy missed both free throws.
It was like he said "I'll be back"!

dsims2k3

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 06, 2015, 09:03:11 pm

Fatigue must have made a coward out of him.