Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"A Raggedy Ride is Better than a Smooth Walk"

Started by WilsonHog, February 21, 2013, 08:11:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

I can hear Nolan saying it now.

Gutted out a win with Marshawn and Young ineffective for most of the night. Anyway it cuts, we're 8-5 and 17-9. Style points are irrelevant.

WPS!

rude1

One of my most favorite Nolanisms. Second straight good win gutted out to keep bubble dreams alive.

mightybulldogs12

3 wins in a row in Sec play. When is the last time that has happened?

DaddyBoarBucks

We had two lame duck players that turned it up the last 5. A raggedy ride is correct tonight. The last 5 games we need to play on a whole new level, because all these games are tough to even be in consideration for the dance.With the way we played tonight 0 for is a definite possibility.

alaback

Quote from: mightybulldogs12 on February 21, 2013, 08:18:38 pm
3 wins in a row in Sec play. When is the last time that has happened?

2009-10
Won 5 in a row after a 31 point loss at Kentucky.  Then closed the season losing 7 of 8.

razorback45

Knock on Wood, one more win and we will have accomplished something we haven't seen in 7 years.  A non loosing record in the SEC.  Pelphrey's first year is the last time that's happened at 9-7.  We then went on to make the SECCG and lost a game we should have dominated and then went 1 and done in the tourney.

Lets go Hogs, Ride the wave and Keep it Going.
!!!!!!!!!!Love Those Hogs !!!!!!!!!!

HogCzar1

Indeed. Ugly win counts just as much.

Good to see Bell show what he is capable of doing.

I will be very interested to see how we react to the kitchen sink being thrown at us Saturday.