Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#SCTop10 for Hunter Mickleson's dunk..

Started by scootman, January 31, 2012, 11:07:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scootman

I know it's basketball related but needs a little exposure. Tweet about Hunter's dunk on Vandy with #SCTop10. They have already mentioned it a couple of times on SportsCenter.  That was a great dunk in another great game.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

HOGSWEAT

The first screenshot they showed and mentioned had my tweet in it... made my night! haha

HypocriticalHog

It's definitely worth of being in the MMQB... Mick's gonna be a beast
RIP #88.

HOGSWEAT

We did it hog fans. Its going to be in this version!

HogInHotSprings

DeltaBoy

It was a NBA big man move; he schooled that Vandy SR in the paint.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

younghog

that spin and DUNK was awesome..

rewinded it twice after he did it...

if he learns to continue to dominate INSIDE and get some girth.. The sky is the limit..

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 01, 2012, 02:05:47 pm
It was a NBA big man move; he schooled that Vandy SR in the paint.

Hold the phone!

Mickelson was NOT a 5* recruit, so we all know he can't be worth a crap, so why all the hub-bub??
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Jon Ham

Squealers

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on February 01, 2012, 02:58:15 pm
Hold the phone!

Mickelson was NOT a 5* recruit, so we all know he can't be worth a crap, so why all the hub-bub??
^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^

If I were to have been judged on my high school academic accomplishments and assigned a star rating, I would have carried a ONE STAR all the way to the BANK. 
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

waynespur21

I love me some Hogball but it must've been a boring sports day for that dunk to make top 10.