Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"B.J. Young has been one of the breakout freshmen this year."

Started by Hogz87, December 16, 2011, 01:01:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogz87

http://www.nbadraft.net/mock-draft-tracker-10

Says he's moved into being a mid-first rounder in their 2013 mock draft. 

He's also ranked 36th in draftexpress..com's top 100 prospects and 14th among freshmen.  14th among freshmen may not sound impressive until you realize how loaded this freshman class it. 

Top 100
http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/Top-100-Prospects/

Top Freshmen
http://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/NCAA-Freshmen/ 

Hog Fan...DOH!

Well, that's about what he was ranked coming out of high school, right? 

BJ would get drafted this year.  The question is, does he want to stick around for another year and improve his game, or does he want to get paid?

Danny J

Quote from: Hog Fan...DOH! on December 16, 2011, 03:10:14 pm

BJ would get drafted this year.  The question is, does he want to stick around for another year and improve his game, or does he want to get paid?
I think some may depend on the team as a whole. If he feels we are gonna be better next year and likes the college scene and has good chemistry with his team mates he will probably stick around. Unless something happens he will probably go pro after next year. I hope not but that is me being selfish.

Hogz87

Depends on what recruiting service you go by.  His highest rank was 16th.

Scout:  22nd
Rivals:  25th
ESPN:  16th
Average:  21st

Iwastherein1969

with the sorry fans of NW Arkansas giving ZERO support to the Hog Cagers I'd bet that BJ decides the money is where its at....and who can blame the kid ?   I know I would take the money and run
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

jamie72921

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 16, 2011, 05:54:39 pm
with the sorry fans of NW Arkansas giving ZERO support to the Hog Cagers I'd bet that BJ decides the money is where its at....and who can blame the kid ?   I know I would take the money and run

Frank killed basketball on purpose so he could pay Nutt more than the basketball coach.

It is going to take time and winning to get it back. It's been a decade since there were entertaining and successful teams in Bud Walton that wore razorback jerseys.

It's a shame that a Central Arkansas guy didn't think he could get noticed at the U of A and made a business decision to go to another school.
Bless your heart

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 16, 2011, 05:54:39 pm

Nicely played.  It's like you're just realizing there's been a problem with basketball.  Now that it's back on your radar because of Mike, you're wondering where all the fans went?  Do you remember the last decade?  Apparently not, because otherwise you wouldn't make such an asinine comment.  I'm going out on a limb here.. you haven't been to a b-ball game in years.

b_stackhouse