Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"A watched Pot Never Boils"

Started by razrken, February 11, 2011, 02:34:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razrken

That is the approach I am taking the next few weeks...Lets just let it happen...don't be anxious because we will lose more than we win the next few weeks and there is nothing we can do or say at this point other than just sit back and let the pieces fall where they may...

online-with-swine

But, it will boil faster if you turn up the heat.

Hog-Corleone

I know what you're saying, however, I believe that we, as fans, need to keep the heat up a little to make sure the fire doesn't go out.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

razrken

We aren't the ones who are to turn up the heat though...we have tried that...it doesn't work....just let it happen because the wheels are in motion...

Beaverfever

February 11, 2011, 02:40:05 pm #4 Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 02:42:51 pm by Beaverfever
True but an unhimiliated long never fires a coach apparently. 

GreenwayTigerHog

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: razrken on February 11, 2011, 02:34:24 pm
That is the approach I am taking the next few weeks...Lets just let it happen...don't be anxious because we will lose more than we win the next few weeks and there is nothing we can do or say at this point other than just sit back and let the pieces fall where they may...

I try to feel that way, but then every day or two something happens, or is said, to get me fired up again!