Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Alabama didn't win this game. We lost it"

Started by Pigonometry, February 27, 2008, 10:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigonometry

Coach Pel just said it on the post game show.  And he got that right!
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

ballhog™

Quote from: Pigonometry on February 27, 2008, 10:21:45 pm

You didn't just lose it, you porken blew it.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

N HOG

John Futrall

Quote from: ballhog on February 27, 2008, 10:22:28 pm
You didn't just lose it, you porken blew it.

That's what happens when you have players who play with no heart on the road, as though they were sleepwalking through most of the game....

Have any of the players said the all-too-common "They just wanted it more than we did" quote yet?

Coondog Hog

I hope he didnt have to dig hard to come up with that, he could have used thatafter 90% of our loses this year.  If you cant win more than this with 6 seniors can you win?
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

deucea729

Ugliest display of alleged basketball that I have seen in a long, long time.  We should've beaten this team by double-digits on their home floor tonight.

Beaverfever

True.  Alabama was pathetic but we were even more so. 

deucea729

Quote from: Coondog Hog on February 27, 2008, 10:24:35 pm
I hope he didnt have to dig hard to come up with that, he could have used thatafter 90% of our loses this year.  If you cant win more than this with 6 seniors can you win?

At this point, I like Pel's chances with 6 freshmen next year better than I do with these 6 seniors this year.

jrmemphishog

The game was bad enough and on top of that the Raycom Sports camera work and audio sucked just as bad. Raycom sucks.

Beaverfever

Quote from: jrmemphishog on February 27, 2008, 10:27:26 pm
The game was bad enough and on top of that the Raycom Sports camera work and audio sucked just as bad. Raycom sucks.
It was pretty funny at halftime when they said the game resembled a scrimmage.

Sourpuss

Now I'm new here, but just a bit of advice.  Don't tread to close to Pelphrey if that's what you are doing or you'll be attacked from all sides.  If you think he's not up to snuff, maybe you do maybe you don't, be careful what you say is not misconstrued as a negative mark against JP.  Speaking out of turn, or even the appearance of such, is not tolerated very well here.  Status quo is the way to go if you want good marks from everyone.  See that -11100000 over there, well that all came from a simple question and everyone down to Mod Almighty was on me like a duck on a june bug.

Once again let me clarify, I'm NOT saying you were doing this, I'm just saying if that was your intention then zip it, or else.  For your own good.  Hope that helps, good post!

Sourpuss

Quote from: Coondog Hog on February 27, 2008, 10:24:35 pm
Now that there is a little more solid of an Anti-Pelphrey remark.  I am afraid that won't be taken well.  Me?  I got NO PROBLEM with wondering about somethings but others here don't take kindly to that sort of talk...like the lynch mob that got after me the other night.

chiefsfan

He sounded Angry during the postgame show...   I mean Angry
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

phadedhawg

We sucked tonight!

Unbelievably so  I don't think I would focus on one player for the loss or even the coach.  It was just awful.  We would have trouble beating UALR playing like we did.

Coach Pel...I am not a Pelinite like some...but from watching the game it appears he does all the right things.  His team just isn't up to snuff.

olblueyes

February 27, 2008, 10:34:37 pm #14 Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 10:38:36 pm by olblueyes
Quote from: deucea729 on February 27, 2008, 10:24:35 pm
Ugliest display of alleged basketball that I have seen in a long, long time.  We should've beaten this team by double-digits on their home floor tonight.
Amen!!! This group of seniors that are disguising themselves as basketball players are pathetic. They do not deserve to win the way they play on the road. They don't even deserve to go to any tournament. The turnovers tonight were simply disgusting. Setting the seniors down and letting everyone else (except Sanchez) play and we may stand a chance. Playing in spurts and jolts wont win many games. As much as I bleed razorback red, I am getting my fill of this. Maybe next year.....but getting tired of saying that too.
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

hognelson

Quote from: Sourpuss on February 27, 2008, 10:31:26 pm
Now I'm new here, but just a bit of advice.  Don't tread to close to Pelphrey if that's what you are doing or you'll be attacked from all sides.  If you think he's not up to snuff, maybe you do maybe you don't, be careful what you say is not misconstrued as a negative mark against JP.  Speaking out of turn, or even the appearance of such, is not tolerated very well here.  Status quo is the way to go if you want good marks from everyone.  See that -11100000 over there, well that all came from a simple question and everyone down to Mod Almighty was on me like a duck on a june bug.

Once again let me clarify, I'm NOT saying you were doing this, I'm just saying if that was your intention then zip it, or else.  For your own good.  Hope that helps, good post!
LOL, -1

Pigonometry

Quote from: Sourpuss on February 27, 2008, 10:31:26 pm

I'm not upset with Coach Pel --- just with a bunch of seniors who play to the level of the competition.
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

MJ4H

That was the worst performance I can remember seeing from an Arkansas basketball team.

Sourpuss

Quote from: Pigonometry on February 27, 2008, 10:36:44 pm
I'm not upset with Coach Pel --- just with a bunch of seniors who play to the level of the competition.
I agree.  They all looked lost out there tonight.  The one thing I think we WILL ALL agree on is that this loss, nor the last one, nor the one two games before that, well none of the last few 4/5 games that we have lost, have anything to do with Pelphrey. ::)

IMAballHawg

Quote from: deucea729 on February 27, 2008, 10:25:39 pm
At this point, I like Pel's chances with 6 freshmen next year better than I do with these 6 seniors this year.

QFT
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!