Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rose Bowl pregame

Started by RebelliousHog, January 01, 2018, 04:05:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 05:03:31 pm
An offsides is diffference in game so far. 

OU has made 2 stops on defense. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oliver

Quote from: elksnort on January 01, 2018, 05:03:42 pm
are you counting on our getting the athletes that Oklahoma gets?

Yes.  Baker Mayfield was a walkon at Tech before he transferred to OU.  I think Chad Morris can get us great offensive recruits.  Defensively probably won't get what OU gets

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Oliver

HOW many plays for OU to score a TD here?  6?

Bubba's Bruisers

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 05:07:19 pm
Meaning an offsides isn't the difference.

IMO UGa could have scored on that possession and it would be tied. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 05:07:47 pm
IMO UGa could have scored on that possession and it would be tied. 

And they could have scored on the first possession, if not for getting stopped.

alohawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 05:06:46 pm
It won't come to that.

Surely Kirby is Smart enough to slow 'em down at some point?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 05:09:08 pm
And they could have scored on the first possession, if not for getting stopped.

Sure. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: alohawg on January 01, 2018, 05:09:26 pm
Surely Kirby is Smart enough to slow 'em down at some point?

Sure, they'll likely get a couple stops, but OU might get that and a couple more before it's over.

HamboFirstBlood

Sooner rb got murderapekilled by two Bulldogs on that tackle.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 01, 2018, 05:10:41 pm
Sooner rb got murderapekilled by two Bulldogs on that tackle.

UGA will need to inflict some injuries and create a handful of turnovers to win. 

elksnort

Its a shame that the game of football allows offensive linemen to use their hands like they do. Its like sumo wrestling.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: elksnort on January 01, 2018, 05:11:30 pm
Its a shame that the game of football allows offensive linemen to use their hands like they do. Its like sumo wrestling.

It's all about offense now.

alohawg

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 05:10:26 pm
Sure, they'll likely get a couple stops, but OU might get that and a couple more before it's over.

4 qtrs anything can happen I reckon. This is fun regardless.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: elksnort on January 01, 2018, 05:11:30 pm

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

LRRandy

Georgia playing sloppy, not very efficient.
This is fun, isn't it.

Atlhogfan1

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

HiggiePiggy

Jim Chaney is a dumbass.  Make them stop you on the ground.  They haven't yet, but he keeps killing drives by passing so much.  If Smart wants a chance at the NC he needs to tell Jim to stop with the BS.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 01, 2018, 05:33:21 pm
Jim Chaney is a dumbass.  Make them stop you on the ground.  They haven't yet, but he keeps killing drives by passing so much.  If Smart wants a chance at the NC he needs to tell Jim to stop with the BS.

Chaney just can't help himself from trying to be cute.

LRRandy

OU running back trucked that GA db
This is fun, isn't it.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 01, 2018, 05:34:57 pm
Chaney just can't help himself from trying to be cute.

He thinks he has baker mayfield when he has a damn freshman.  Yes Fromm is good, but right now he is more of a game manager than the playmaker.  That is the running backs that Georgia has. 

LRRandy

Was that OU screen pass an example of sec speed?  Just wondered
This is fun, isn't it.

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: LRRandy on January 01, 2018, 05:35:20 pm
OU running back trucked that GA db

That was a soul crushing hit.

alohawg

Quote from: LRRandy on January 01, 2018, 05:37:39 pm

Lacks SEC size so.....
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

LRRandy

Quote from: alohawg on January 01, 2018, 05:42:12 pm
Lacks SEC size so.....
oh, so that's why the sec players were chasing him from behind?
This is fun, isn't it.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HiggiePiggy

Only thing stopping Georgia is Jim Chaney and his stupid play calling. Just like here. How the hell did he get the job at Georgia? 

LRRandy

This is fun, isn't it.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: LRRandy on January 01, 2018, 05:37:39 pm

B1Gs season is done.

HamboFirstBlood

That probably just sealed the deal. OU gets the hall at the half too so this could wind up ugly for GA.

Oliver

31-14 at halftime.  Then OU will come out and make it 38-14.  Not so fast guys!  We've got a game here!

PonderinHog

31-17, oliver.  Are you premature at everything?

ImHogginIt

OU can't stop the run so Chaney kills drives trying to throw. Brilliance !!!

checkraiser88

alohawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 05:51:06 pm
31-17, oliver.  Are you premature at everything?

No. You. Didn't.   ;D
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

HiggiePiggy

Lol. Stupid Oklahoma.  Really you have a kicker that kicks it out of the end zone and you do that to give them a chance. 

LRRandy

Strong kick.

Georgia has allowed 360 yards of offense to Oklahoma in the first half. Lol
This is fun, isn't it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: LRRandy on January 01, 2018, 05:53:48 pm
Strong kick.

Georgia has allowed 360 yards of offense to Oklahoma in the first half. Lol

You are one butt hurt Big10 mouthpiece.

HardCore

Quote from: ImHogginIt on January 01, 2018, 05:51:57 pm
OU can't stop the run so Chaney kills drives trying to throw. Brilliance !!!

Precisely
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Atlhogfan1

OU has given up 291.  They are used to this type of game though.

HamboFirstBlood

Bubba's Bruisers

At some point, the likes of Bama and UGA will adopt these types of offenses.  Add in some defense, and you're unstoppable.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 05:59:04 pm
At some point, the likes of Bama and UGA will adopt these types of offenses.  Add in some defense, and you're unstoppable.

Bama is.  A shame to waste the great backs like Uga and Bama have.  But it's what is wanted.