Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Message Boards

Started by TuskDr, August 28, 2016, 08:41:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuskDr

I enjoy reading fans from other schools opinions about themselves and us.  The message boards that I have found for TCU aren't very active so I must not be finding the right one. What site do I need?  Any message boards for future games would also help. Heck, I even enjoy reading Ricepig's attempts to enlighten Redwolf fans.

Inhogswetrust

Despite all their recent success TCU does not have a large following.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

navyhog24

Killerfrogs.com seems to be the most active. You won't find much discussion about our game with them until game week

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

go hogues

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 28, 2016, 09:27:35 pm
Despite all their recent success TCU does not have a large following.
This. Their fanbase is a smattering of folks in Tarrant county, TX and that's about it. I know that TCU and SMU are supposedly good academic schools but my gosh, both feel like large commuter schools. If I wanted a full collegiate experience, with a campus life, I'd avoid both.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

oldhawg

Quote from: go hogues on August 29, 2016, 08:19:43 am
This. Their fanbase is a smattering of folks in Tarrant county, TX and that's about it. I know that TCU and SMU are supposedly good academic schools but my gosh, both feel like large commuter schools. If I wanted a full collegiate experience, with a campus life, I'd avoid both.

Not so large.  TCU's enrollment is only about 10,000.  Their endowment is about 1.5 billion.  My daughter graduated from their a few years ago, and TCU really does not have the feel of a commuter school ---- small, but very nice campus, substantial dormitories and facilities for a school its size, and yes, a relatively small but very dedicated fan base.