Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy BD hSv!

Started by Razorbacks#1, August 28, 2016, 02:56:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Hope you have a good one.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on August 28, 2016, 02:56:53 pm
Hope you have a good one.

Happy Birthday. 

Half don't know who hSv is.   ;)
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Boardon Hamsay

I believe hsv has been relegated to the "mythical Hogvillian" thread. Prolly for the best. I hope he gets a new phone for his birthday though...that shoe is probably several bars short of a full signal.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Wayne Watson on August 28, 2016, 03:03:13 pm
Happy Birthday. 

Half don't know who hSv is.   ;)
Well, he is The1 :)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Mike_e

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on August 28, 2016, 04:22:15 pm
I believe hsv has been relegated to the "mythical Hogvillian" thread. Prolly for the best. I hope he gets a new phone for his birthday though...that shoe is probably several bars short of a full signal.

Yah but that car is Cool!

Happy Happy Main.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Razorbacks#1

While we are at it, shout out and same to RW III. :razorback:

THUNDER!