Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chances?

Started by fanofthehog, August 28, 2016, 10:31:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

fanofthehog

I'd like to take my 9 year old son to the La Tech game.  I don't have much expendable income right now.  What are my chances of finding some people selling cheap tickets outside the stadium?  It's about a 3 1/2 drive for us, didn't want to take that chance if it isn't much of a possibility.  Thanks for any insight you have to offer!

ricepig

Tickets start at $6 on Stubhub for upper deck.

Inhogswetrust

Check out the Ticket forum.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

fanofthehog

trashcan maN

Yep. You can grab tix on stubhub, and print them right from your email immediately. No real reason to risk it with scalpers.

Rzback

Quote from: fanofthehog on August 28, 2016, 10:31:58 am
I'd like to take my 9 year old son to the La Tech game.  I don't have much expendable income right now.  What are my chances of finding some people selling cheap tickets outside the stadium?  It's about a 3 1/2 drive for us, didn't want to take that chance if it isn't much of a possibility.  Thanks for any insight you have to offer!
If I had tickets, I would give them to you for taking your 9 yr old son. Glad you are raising him right :-)
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%