Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What channel will the La Tech game be on?

Started by jamharkhog, August 27, 2016, 09:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jamharkhog

SPAL

ricepig

Ah, now it's almost game week, the obligatory what channel is the game on??

Here's a site that would be good to bookmark for all games.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

jamharkhog

SPAL

AugustaHog

Yeah I know the game is on SECN, but does my provider carry that?  If so, what channel would that be on?

Cavtastic Voyage

Quote from: ricepig on August 27, 2016, 09:27:37 pm
Ah, now it's almost game week, the obligatory what channel is the game on??

Here's a site that would be good to bookmark for all games.

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Followed by someone asking what channel that is on Dish.

Dr. Starcs

What color uniforms are we wearing and is this game in little rock?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

1 hog n eldo

I believe Jefferson Pilot has our game this week....

1 hog n eldo

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 27, 2016, 10:21:03 pm
What color uniforms are we wearing and is this game in little rock?
I think we go the traditional red this game. Tech may bust out the duck commander camo jerseys and bring in Dr Lou to give the pregame speech...

TechDawg-Hawg

For LATech Im going to say white helmet, blue jersey, white pants. Possibly all white.
I think hogs go red.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Yes!  The season is nigh!!!

The signs of the beginning of the season are upon us!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

jgphillips3

And in those days, men will beseech the world asking "whitherest thou channel upon which thy game shall be displayed" and the throng shall mock them with bitterest wailing and gnashing of teeth and you will know the time is upon thee.

hogatheart

Quote from: jgphillips3 on August 27, 2016, 11:13:35 pm
And in those days, men will beseech the world asking "whitherest thou channel upon which thy game shall be displayed" and the throng shall mock them with bitterest wailing and gnashing of teeth and you will know the time is upon thee.
Nice !😁 Well done! 👍